𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨.

one week after bahrain, aurora came p4 saudi arabia. she was pleased, but still wasn't satisfied with herself, she wanted a podium and it slipped out of her grasp due to a falty pitstop.

but now she was back in monaco, chilling out in her apartment. she was planning to through a party or get together with charles in his apartment because he was bored, she thought it was a good idea.

charles lechair 🪑🆑: anyone down to come to mine tonight for like a little party or get together

lando norizz ❌: i'll bring the drinks??

daniel avocado 🥑: yessss

max vershtoppen ✋: i'm in

aurora martin brundle 🎉: yes 100%

seb come back we miss you : who changed my name? also charles i'm in germany so..

charles lechair 🪑🆑 : that's fine seb

lewlew bear :  i'll come

suddenly, aurora's phone rung. it was fernando, she picked up immediately.

"hello?" she said as she picked out some clothes to wear.

"hey, aurora. so you're going to charles' place tonight?" fernando said, jealousy laced on his tongue, although aurora didn't notice it.

"yeah, is that okay?" she said.

"i thought i told you to be careful, rumours will start about you and one of the drivers." fernando said, he sounded almost disappointed in her.

"well, you're not my pr manager, it's none of your business." she said, as she picked out the perfect outfit for her.

"it is when you were living under my roof for two months." he replied, sounding angry.

"again, you're not my pr manager." she said back.

"i'm trying to look out for you. i'm trying to care for you and help you!" fernando explained.

"i don't need your help with these things, nando. it's up to my pr, and she's said it's fine." she said, "i get you want to take care of me, but it's just a little get together. i probably won't even drink."

"you ring me if you need picking up, okay? can you do that for me mi pequeño?" fernando said, she almost got goosebumps when he called her that name again. she swallowed down the lump in her throat.

"yes, i can." she said, going to her makeup stand.

"okay, be good for me." fernando said before ending the call.

she arrived at charles' at about 9 pm, lando and lewis were already there, sipping on something lando must've stirred up.

"this tastes like shit man, how much alcohol is in this?" lewis said laughing as lando pulled a face.

"too much." he said as he turned around because of the door opening. "aurora!" he said, jumping up and coming to hug me.

"you look nice." charles said, looking at her outfit.

"thank you." she said, smiling. a small layer of blush coated her face, she didn't like him, but she just was kind of embarrassed. "drinks?" she said, sitting down on the sofa when lando handed her a drink.

"i'd watch that drink if i were you, about 99 percent alcohol, 1 percent lemonade." lewis said, laughing. she laughed along before taking a sip.

"ew! what the fuck oh my gosh!" she said as she laughed, putting the drink down. "do you know how to make drinks?" she said to lando, who just hid his head in his hoodie.