Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

    Beep! Beep! Beep! I hit the button to stop my alarm and sat up in my bed.

Y/n "ugh, why does morning have to come so early?"

       I got up and put my uniform on and hobbled out to the common room I sat down on the sofa and Momo walked up to me with a cheerful motion 

Momo " Good morning sleepyhead!" she said happily "I know you're tired but cheer up! it's Friday and this week you get to pick the games" 

Y/n "Sigh,  I know but you can't blame me for being tired and hungry" 

     I said with my stomach growling. 

Momo "ha ha I know, but you don't need to be so broody" 

she said while nudging my elbow. 

Bakugo " hey extras breakfast is ready!!" 

bakugo shouts from the kitchen, angry as usual  I thought

Y/n "Jesus! do you really need to yell this early in the morning!?" 

    I shout back. I walk over to the table and sat in between Mina and bakugo and bakugo passed me a bowl of okayu with eggs and chives on the top along with a little mushroom forming a happy smiley face I look up to momo at the end of the table and she looks at me and winks. I ate the bowl and get up for a second helping, after that I ate a bowl of rice and went to the bathroom to do my hair (and makeup if you want) brushed my teeth and made sure I looked decent. I grab my books and walked to homeroom. 

                                                              ..............

     After class, I walk back to the dorms and I immediately hopped in the shower. When I got out I dried myself off and I changed into a t-shirt and some black leggings  and sat on my bed scrolling through TikTok and waited for everyone else to get home. About fifteen minutes later and I heard a knock on my door,

       Bakugo " open up"

       Y/n "why?"

        Bakugo " what do you mean "why"? I just want to ask what your plans are for the games we are going to play tonight!"

      Y/n " oh shit I forgot about that"

      Bakugo " of course you did, dumbass!

      Y/n " fine, fine, come in kat"

     Me and Bakugo have been friends since childhood and a lot has changed including our friendship, I would protect Izuku when bakugo would pick on him in junior high and I would comfort bakugo when he needed it good times  I thought. 

    Y/n "hey kat?"

   Bakugo "yeah?"

  Y/n "could you hand me that marker over there?"

    He turns around and grabs the marker off my nightstand and hands it to me

   Y/n "thanks"

 Bakugo "no problem"

   I grab some note cards and cut them in half, then I scribble the games that I want to do. Karaoke, seven minutes in heaven, charades, truth or dare..........

Y/n "do you have any ideas?"

Bakugo "what?"

Y/n "i said "do you have any ideas?" fuckwad!"