15|Fights

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 18

📍Doctor's Office

Laying on the bed waiting for the doctor to perform the ultrasound, my nerves were eating me alive.

We were alone in the room and he had yet to say anything. He was a smart man so I know for a fact he knew what all that medical talk meant.

"Mari?" I called and his eyes snapped to mine, "You okay?" I asked even though that might have been a stupid question to ask.

"As long as yuh good" he answers looking back down at his phone and I sighed.

"Okay let's get started" Dr. Alvarez says entering the room again and he moves closer to me.

"You're going to feel some discomfort but try to relax" she tells me picking up the probe and Jamari grabs hold of my hand.

"Ready?" she asks and I nod.

Feeling the discomfort she was talking about I tried to ignore it as we watched the monitor.

"Just as I thought" she mumbles to herself, "You see this area right here" she says pointing to the screen.

"Yea?"

"This is your uterus which appears to be empty but given the HCG levels present in your blood, it means you're pregnant" she says and I look on confused.

"Is a false positive or...?" Jamari questions.

"Let me show you why I wanted to do the ultrasound" she says moving the probe a bit and then pointing to the screen again, "You see this right here?" she asks and we nod.

"This is your right ovary and that's the embryo" she says and my eyes widen, "The embryo presences just short of five weeks" she then reveals and I look over at Jamari in shock.

"Does that mean?"

"Yes, your conception date would be around July 6th, 7th or 8th" she tells us and I silently thanked God it wasn't from the incident but from when I lost my virginity.

Fuck I've been pregnant this whole time?

"Why is it in her ovary?" Jamari asks with a serious look on his face.

"The pregnancy appears to be ectopic and it's a good thing we caught it early before her fallopian tube could rupture and cause harm to not only the embryo but also her"

"Okay, how we go from here?" he asked but I was starting to get overwhelmed at how fast they were moving, "Wait"

"Pan wah?" he asks staring deeply at me, "This is too much, you're saying the pregnancy isn't viable?" I asked and she nodded.