Chapter 21 ~ ☆ A Dance of Desires & Regrets ☆ ~

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

Friends I would like to share a good news with you that, your favorite story, "Parthvi - Beyond Time & Century" had participated in the famous award fest called "The Ultimate Romance", and in the "Historical Romance" category there our story has secured third place.

Thank you for your support and love. love you Guys.

🌸🦋🌸

🌸🦋🌸

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

"Hume, woh banane par, majboor mat kariyein, jo, hum, nahi hai."

"Don't force me to become something I am not." Sangram confessed in a somber tone, delicately wiping tears from Parthvi's cheeks.

"Hume, woh ehsaas mehsoos, karne ke liye, majboor mat kariyein, jise hum, kabhi bhi, mehsoos, nahi karna chahte hai."

" Don't force me to feel what I never want to feel. " His hot, slow, husky, raspy voice brushed against her lips and enveloped her entire face. The upper corners of their lips were almost on the verge of touching.

Upon hearing his unexpected yet seemingly harsh statement, Parthvi looked at him with shocked eyes. Her breath caught, and his intense, red-shot eyes unsettled her.

Gathering herself, she whispered slowly, "And you're going to do something that you don't fully comprehend, something that holds significance in my life, but will lead to regret for both of us." The pain was evident in her trembling voice.

His thumb moved slowly over her lower, soft, pink, plump, wet lips, moistened by her tears that clung to them. As he spoke, " Do you even realize, in just one day, how profoundly you've upheaved my life? I don't understand what's happening to me, why it's happening, or even what it is. Every attempt to understand only leaves me more confused. It's all new to me. I find myself in the midst of events and emotions I can't comprehend. When I attempt to understand, my mind is blown off, realizing that what I thought I understood was entirely wrong. In reality, I'm experiencing it all for the first time. " He genuinely confessed, locking eyes with her teary gaze.