It

As I began to walk down to my hotel I felt my stomach ache, I didn't know what was happening but I knew it wasn't good. Suddenly Everything turned black.

*Beep Beep Beeb*

I awoke from the sound of.... a heart radar? This wasn't right. How did I get here? In the hospital. What was I doing here. My head pounded and ached as I thought and thought why was I here.

"Oh hey, I'm glad you're awake"

A lady in a nurse uniform was talking to me and I was trying to process in my head what was happening. She kept talking to me but I wasn't quite listenting to her until she said this horrible thing. I had never thought of this. My heart was pounding and y head was spining. I felt tears prick to my eyes and the only thing I heard was

"We're very sorry ma'am, but the baby is gone."

It echoed in my head "The baby is gone" Baby? What does she mean by that? I had a child? I was carrying a child? I couldn't even speak. My whole world was just frozen.

"Ma'am, you did know you were carrying a child, right?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stuttered "N-n-no-no, I ha-had no i-idea"

"Oh I'm sorry miss I-"

I cut her off, I didn't want anyone here. I just needed to think alone. "Uhm, Can I just be alone for now?"

"Okay, Just ring if you need help."

As she left the room Harry walked in.

"Hannah, I heard what happened. Are you ok?"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"Hannah, it's okay. Let it out."

"W-wha-what did they tell you?"

"That you fainted, that's it"

"Is Louis here?"

"No, He doesn't know yet. I don't know why they informed me but now him."

"Promise to keep a a secret?"

"For what?"

"Just promise Harry."

"Okay, I promise."

"Harry, don't mention I was here. Don't tell anyone, especially Lou."

"But Han-"

"No buts. Okay?"

"Okay. But something else's is bothering you, I know it"

"It's nothing Haz."

"It's something and I know it."

He was curious but I don't know if I could tell him. He was the only person I trusted right now.. Oh how I wish this never happened. I wished that this would all end. I wish it was a nightare.

~

"HANNAH! HANNAH! Shhh. don't cry, it's just a dream. Shhhhh."

"NO LOUIS, FUCK THIS. IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT. GET OUT OF MY LIFE, FOR GOOD.

And with that, I kicked him out. I was done with him. Never going back. Nope, not at all.