A little Surprise

A/N:

Hi guys! So my friend Vivian really wanted me to upload this so I did! This is all imaginary except for One Direction, Hannah Walker, and Eleanor Calder. Please remember that this story is imaginary a just a fanfic. Okay on to the story (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. I'm Hannah Walker, the ex girlfriend of the famous Louis Tomlinson. I loved Louis a lot, he was my best friend even before the he joined the X-factor but everything changed after A few months passed. I lost him to his fame and I regret letting him slip out of my hands so easily and that was our story. So now, I'm here holding a box of our pictures and all our memorable things about to throw them away until I hear a knock on my door.

Before I opened the door I looked through the window right beside the door. It had rough designs so I couldn't really see but it looked like a very familiar figure. I then suddenly heard a voice, a voice I haven't heard in very, very long time.

"Hannah, is that you?"

I dropped the box I was carrying as everything fell out. I recognized that voice; it belonged to none other than Louis Tomlinson, my Ex-Boyfriend. I quickly gathered the things on the ground and opened the door.

"So what brings you here?" I said in a very sassy tone. He left me hanging. He didn't even try to keep in touch with me even though he said he would. I missed him so much but I guess he never really cared about me, that's why he got a new girlfriend, right? I think her name was Eleanor?

~~~Louis P.O.V~~~

As she opened the door my heart was pounding so fast, and as soon as i saw her face I felt a spark run down my spine. It's been so long since I've seen her and I've missed her so much and she had no idea how much I wanted to be with her. Wait, no. Why did I say that? I didn't come to her because I wanted her back. I wanted her to be my friend again but mostly because I needed help with Ele. I know I'm being a complete jerk right now but she's the only one who understands me like this. I know Harry would understand too, but not like Hannah. She was my first best friend, first love, first everything. I wonder why I even let her go in the first place... But right now I love Ele, not her.

"So what brings you here?"

She answered me in a sassy tone. I guess she was mad but I understood why. She has no Idea how much it means to me to hear her voice.

"I need your help Hannah."

"What gives you the right to show up out of the blue and ask for help Tomlinson?"

Tomlinson.. She only called me that when she was extremely mad or frustrated.

"Hannah please. This is important."

"Important? How come you get to get my help whenever you want and I can't? Lou, it's been what? Two? Three years since I haven't seen you in person and then suddenly you come up unexpectedly to my door asking for help? Why can't you ask your girlfriend or mates?"

"Hannah. I can't. You're different. You're the only one who will understand me. And I NEVER wanted to lose you. It's just you moved after we broke up and I tried calling but you never answered. Hannah I've missed you so much, I looked for you everywhere."

Suddenly I heard someone scream my name.

~~~Hannah's P.O.V~~~

I felt bad for him. I knew I was the only one that understood him, but after everything happened it just wasn't right. He was my first boyfriend and I had never opened my heart after him. But now that I've finally moved on he comes running to my door.

"LOUIS! I LIKE CARROTS!"

I heard screams. I guess it was fans.

"Louis, quick! Get inside before they come"

"This mean you'll help me?"

"I didn't say that, but get in!"

As he went inside I told him to go to my room while I closed all the blinds and everything. Luckily he had body guards here. As I did that, I thought to myself, maybe this was a way to get closer to him again. We may not be dating anymore but I missed my best friend. Besides, he can help me out with my life too.

I ran upstairs to my room and I saw Louis just sitting on my bed looking and holding something. As I came closer to him I realized it wasn't just anything, it was locket which had my initials engraved to it.

"You still have that?" I came closer to him and sat down next to him.

"Yeah, and I will never lose this. Do you still have yours?"

"Of course I do." I saw a smile appear on Louis face. I then walked over to my jewelry box and went to the most stuffed part as I took out the necklace; we both opened them in sync.

"Hannah, remember these pictures?"

"How could I forget?" I saw the two pictures; when moved back to Doncaster and when he asked me out.

*Flashback*

"Jenny! I'm so glad you moved back to Doncaster!"

I heard my mom and Ms. Tomlinson talking. She was like my second mum. I tugged on my mum's pants "Mum! Mum! Where's Louis? Can I play with him?" then suddenly Louis came behind me.

"Hannah! I missed you"

"Louis! Stop scaring me! You know how much I hate surprises!"

"That's why I surprised you!"

*Hannah laughing sarcastically*

"Louis! Hannah! Let me take a picture of you two right now. You guys look so cute!"

"Now you too go play!"

"Okay mum!" Louis replied to his mom.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Tears starting fallling out my eyes and Louis had noticed.

"Hannah, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, I just remembered something"

~~~Louis' P.O.V~~~

I knew what Hannnah was thinking but I didn't bother asking after she told me it was nothing. I guess these pictures had given a lot of memories.

*flashback*

Hannah had waken up in the van.

"WHAT THE HECK LOUIS. WHY AM I IN A VAN?!?!?! WASN'T I JUST SLEEPING?"

"Don't worry Hannah! Were just going to the mall!"

"TOMLINSON! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN WE COME OUT OF THIS VAN!"

"Calm down babe, we're almost here."

"I'm not your girlfriend Louis. I'm your best friend so don't call me babe"

I then mumbled to myself hoping she didn't here "You will be soon."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing."