Their first fight in a long time

Author's Note:

Hi guys! So like, I'm so happy that I'm gaining more fans! Just saying. If you need a book cover for you book Me, @RosieCheong and @MusicNinjaxx will be happy  to make you one and here's the link to our club http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/241508/0/25/book-cover-makers-covers-banners

I will be putting up pre-made covers soon and we do make banners too! 

Also go check out this amazing cover of payphone ---->

Payphone By: Maroon 5 is the song for this chapter\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

Their first fight in a long time

"Yeah I, I know it's hard to remember. The people we use to be."

"It's even harder to picture, that you’re not here next to me.”

“Said it's too late to make it. You said it's too late to try.”

I heard Hannah singing as I came closer to her room. I sat down right next to the door to her her sing. She had a beautiful voice and I wondered why she'd never auditioned like I did. As she got to one part I started to sing along.

"Don't hang up, so I can tell you what you need to know"

"Baby I'm begging you to please don't go"

"So I can tell you what you need to know."

As that part finished I remembered a horrible memory of Hannah and I. A memory I didn't want to remember and I memory I wish never happened.

*Flashback*

"Louis, we need to talk."

"I can't, I have lunch with the boys today, and after that my whole schedule is busy."

I wasn't really paying attention of what was happening with me and Hannah, but I knew she needed to talk to me. She was probably going this summer but I didn't really know.

“No Louis. This is important; right now I need to talk to MY boyfriend Louis Tomlinson.”

“Okay Hannah, I’ll come right now.”

I rushed over to Hannah’s place because I knew there was something wrong.

“Hannah, what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Louis look at yourself! We haven’t talked in ages and hung out. Did you forget it was our anniversary today?”

I was confused then I checked my phone. It was our anniversary and I had forgotten. I was speechless.

“I think we need a break Louis. I can’t compete with your fame anymore. Your fame is taking over our relationship and I'm tired of always being 2nd."

"Please don't go Hannah!"

I begged for her to stay but she ran away. A few tears had slipped away already and I was just standing there, looking inside a lovely restaurant which had a banner that said "Happy anniversary! I love you Lou."

~~~End of flashback~~~

Tears have been rolling down my cheek as I remembered that horrible memory. Even thought I loved Ele right now that memory will always make me sad because I loved Hannah with all my heart and I wish she hadn't slipped away so easily.

~~~Hannah's P.O.V~~~

As I finished that song I wiped away my tears. This song reminded me about when me a Louis broke up.

As I walked through the door I noticed Louis was outside sitting. I guess he listened to me singing.

"Lou, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I was going to ask if you had tea but forget about it."

"How long were you here?"

"Hannah, why were you singing that song?"

"I was... Uhm" I was bad at lying and Lou knew it. "It's-It's cause I was... Bored?"

"Hannah, I know when you’re lying. Tell me the truth. Was it because you wanted to make me hear it and make me remember you le-"

I cut him off because he was completely wrong.

"I left you? You’re saying that I'm the one who left? Yeah I might've been the one who left but you're the one who forgot about me!" I felt tears pouring out of my eyes. We had now Sat down on my bed talking. "Louis, you can't blame it on me!"

"Hannah I didn't want to loose you!"

"BUT YOU DID LOUIS." right now I felt like I was crying a whole river because I couldn't take it anymore. We were now having a fight and we haven't had one in such a long time.

"Hannah listen! I NEVER want-"

"BUT YOU DID" I repeated again.

He pulled me in closer into a tight hug and said "Calm down Hannah, okay it was my fault. Sorry." and we stayed like that until we fell asleep.