Eight

Head in the clouds.

Jungkook groaned while dragging his feet for the past hour,he glanced around to see if there was a bench but to his luck nothing not even a small sitting place was seen nearby.He cried internally while he just huffed and walked on and on.Jungkook had a hand occupied with by holding a cup of boba while the other had his few shopping bags.

He was basically at the mall,shopping and it was breakfast time now because his stomach was grumbling but he could not find a spot to even sit and eat food.He just continued walking and continued his shopping but he suddenly was bumped with a hard chest.He hoped it was taetae hyungie while he looked up but was met with a creepy old man who smiled showing his yellow mouldy teeth's.The man helped jungkook pick up the shopping bags while he was grabbing the last bag his hand met with jungkook as he gripped jungkooks hand tightly,not letting go at all.Jungkook aggressively pulled his hand but it won't budge because this man was gripping so tight so he with all his might kicked the man in his manhood while he ran with all his strength.Jungkook did not know where he was running,a crowd on the top of nose was not helping.He found a small jewellery store which he without thinking ran into while pretending he was searching for something to buy.Every second he would glance over his shoulder to see if the man was there and he was.He was very near.
"Um sir we are actually having really packed moment here,if you are not purchasing anything please exist" the worker with the name tag saying Jennifer asked him.And jungkook with nothing to say he had to leave the store with meeting with the eye of the old man.

This bathroom was huge it might keep me safe-wait his also a man-shit shit jungkook thought to himself while he locked himself in a stall.

Think jeon think!

Jungkook then had a thought while he rummaged through his shopping bags he found clothes he bought and wore them on.He put on a hat that he also bought and left the store putting his head low while he walked fast.Jungkook dug for his phone and called the first number thinking it was jimin.

Sorry this number you called is unavailable please leave a voicemail if important and I will answer soon.If emergency call me again or leave another voicemail.

"IT IS A EMERGENCY-URGH THIS VOICEMIAL"
Jungkook groaned as he pressed the voicemail and said
"Help me please a creepy grandpa is tryna steal my beauty,I'm at the front of  Lotus mall"

"Ran enough baby boy?"the man said standing in front of him
"No you need more running to keep the beauty high like mine"jungkook rolled his eyes
"I do not need beauty when I have you"He smirked
"God no wonder why you are single"
"Single for you"The man slammed jungkook onto the nearest wall
"Move back"jungkook stammered as he hit his back hard
"No let me get a taste baby-"

Punch

A male pulled the old man to his face as he punched him again throwing him to the ground while he crouched down to meet his level

"Laying your hands on my bun?Gotta take those away from you now"
The male scoffed while he stood up and stepped on the old man's hand and twisted it.
Jungkook was catching his breath as he dropped the shopping bags and sat down trying to recall what just happened to him.It was just morning and too early for such things to happen and ruin his day.Jungkook was busy in his train of thoughts  and didn't notice the other male crouching down to his level who removed the strand of hair that covered jungkooks left eye.Jungkook looked up and was shocked to see it was

"Taetae hyungie!!"jungkook hugged the male
"Why is bunny alone shopping?"taehyung hugged back as he caressed jungkooks back
"I just was bored at home and that old hairy butt faced man came out of no where he really wanted to take my beauty"jungkook said
"Nobody can even come close now come I will shop with you"he got up as he pulled jungkook up who blushed at the small comment
"Are you sure?I can handle now-I am"
"I am sure now give me those bags and go which shop you want to"

Jungkook smiled as he got up on his tip toes and pecked taehyung cheek and skipped to the next door.Taehyung stood still while he gasped at the sudden interaction and smiled to himself and followed his darling.

His darling...

"And taetae there is this colour too but I feel like this one has more better looks I dunno"jungkook pouted as he put both shirts near his chest while looking at taehyung for an answer.
"Bunny I will buy both for you"taehyung said without thinking but boy he did not regret it
"Aish I don't wanna be a spoiled brat"
"Bunny darling give me both of those shirts,I paying"Taehyung took the shirts and put them on the counter as he paid for them.

Jungkook skipped with the bag as he smiled not forgetting to give a small peck on taehyungs cheek as a thank you which taehyung gladly took.
"Am hungry taetae,kookie hungry"jungkook rubbed his stomach pouting
"That food shop looks really good let's go"

"Bunny darling you have cream all on your nose look let me wipe it"jungkook titled his head while taehyung got up while he wiped away the icing cream that was cutely sitting on jungkooks nose.Jungkook blushed while he looked at his tart and smiled to himself.
"You still haven't said how you knew I was here"Jungkook took another slice of tart
"You sent a voicemail and I came"taehyung shrugged
"Ohhh it meant for Minnie but am glad you came"
"Oh really why bunny darling hm?"
"I love spending time with you"
"My bunny darling "taehyung remarked as he smiled at the beautiful painting that sat in front of him.

They both finished eating while they leaving out it started to rain and jungkook loved rain as he handed all the bags to taehyung and shrieked on seeing how much it was raining.As the rain grew heavier jungkook spun around in circles closing his eyes while letting each droplet hit his face and slip off.Jungkook looked so gorgeous under the rain,a model dancing taehyung thought to himself while he smiled fondly and watched.The small male seemed so into his own thoughts while he kept dancing around,his clothes were completely drenched now.

"Join me taetae"Jungkook giggled while he pulled taehyung who left his bags near them on the floor and wrapped his arms around jungkooks waist.Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around taehyungs neck and swayed their bodies on the rhythm of the rain.Taehyung opened his eyes and looked down to see a small beautiful pretty male that even when drenched in rain looked so beautiful that he would love to kiss him right there.Jungkook had his eyes closed and was loving the song he was humming away.His body stopped swaying when he felt another pair of lips on his.

Taehyung you are so smooth,so smooth

Jungkook opened his eyes a little bit too see taehyung so deep into the kiss which made him smile as he responded back to the kiss and let the others around think whatever they thought.Time is a very beautiful matter in our lives but it is not the length of it we need to see how much a person can be valuable to us it is the how we spend it and how we enjoy that moment as time has given us.Life is too short to be worrying about the broken family he always begged to mend back together,life is too short to go back to sleep with dreaming of regrets so this one time jeon jungkook let himself go.His heart was as if it had its own mind and controlled him.Maybe he met taehyung for a few months now but his heart was always pulled towards him and always connected to him whenever he was with taehyung.

Life was a vast glowing empty page as it gives us opportunities to do anything you want.

My entire sky craves only your star.

Two males under the beautiful raining weather feeling the taste of each other lips while the rest of the world stopped to only stare at the beauty.