𝟮.𝟯 | 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

˚★༓☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ☽༓★˚

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵. 2 - 3 】

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓  someone you'd consider romantic

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓  someone you'd consider romantic. He had a reputation for low emotion and low commitment. It was simple, if he saw something he liked, he'd take it and have it until he'd find something else. It was easier, as he saw it. People can be cruel jerks so he wouldn't waste his time trying to build something good and pure with someone he trusted who'd turn out to be a cruel jerk. Or even worse, if they were everything he needed but they'd just run off when things got hard. He decided very early on that he wasn't going to be left in the dust, he'd run first and he'd run faster. Leave before you can get left behind.

He had kept that mantra close to his chest for many years, which is why it shocked many, most of all himself, when he suddenly started growing very close with a stranger in a strange land, known to him as Molly Gordin. When they first met, it was hardly anything out of the ordinary. Sure, she wasn't exactly the type he'd go for normally but he was willing to shake things up, and she was hot in a small-town kinda way. But it seemed the longer he kept his eyes on her, the more he got pulled in, almost like he was hypnotised.

First it was the look in her eyes,
second was what she did when no one else was looking,
third was the deliberate way she spoke,
forth was her superhuman physical feats,
and the list kept growing with every day he spent with her.

Before he knew it, he had found everything he wanted in a girl within her. And never would he even dreamed that a girl would be willing to fight for him. Okay, and fight against him, but that was water far under the bridge by now. What mattered was that nobody had stood up for Billy in so long, that was why he grew into someone any normal person wouldn't even think to stick up for. If the world said they wouldn't stick up for him, then he said he didn't need them to. He became a bully.

But somehow, Molly saw that he needed someone on his side, and she was there. Only someone as strange as her could be the Bully's Defender. But that night changed everything. She had rocked his world in every possible way and suddenly, it all looked different. And she didn't just ditch him either. She made good on her promises, or rather threats, and she kept coming back to him because for whatever bizarre reason, she decided she cared about him. It baffled Billy how much he put her through for her to just keep coming back to him and even caring about him. He started wondering if everyone he came into contact with was that much of a jerk, but then he remembered that Molly Gordin was leading a particularly strange life and figured his first assumption wasn't the case. Maybe the world needed more strange people like her. They seemed kinder.

Billy then began having doubts about whether or not he should properly ask her out. He knew better than anything that he wanted to be with her, she was practically the best thing that ever happened to him, but since the day he met her, he saw that she was surrounded by other options for her, especially people who were just as kind as her. He clearly wasn't her type, so was she even at all interested or did she just see him as some charity case that gave her an excuse to beat up a middle aged man? He pushed down these fears with his signature mask of confidence that he'd been wearing for so many years. That mask had practically melded to his real face, but was starting to come undone thanks to Molly. He shot his shot and acted like he didn't care for a few minutes until she said yes and he was back on cloud nine.