Chapter 1

It's late in the night, probably 2am or even later. Winnie, the popular boy of the campus, is sleeping inside his own dorm, well is trying to. He is sweating, keeps shifting in bed as he is sleeping. He doesn't seem to have a nightmare as his face is red.
"Auggie...~" he mumbles his name in his sleep
It is not the first time. For months he has been having these dreams. Seeing Augustine on top of him, taking off his red shirt, revealing his built up body. Winnie is taller than Augustine yet seeing his childhood friend looking this his sexy gets him all flustered. All of this at home on Augustine's bed.

"Come on Winnie, we're both guys. We grew up together. It's nothing to be so embarrassed about. Unless..." he takes Winnie's jaw with two fingers "You did catch feelings for me."
Winnie's heart is beating in his ears.
"Sweet, innocent Winnie. Do you care if others are okay with you liking guys?" that makes Winnie's heart drop "Well... you shouldn't care. If you like boys and girls or just boys, I support you. If you do like boys, that's good for me. I have a chance in winning your heart."
"A-Augustine-" he places a finger on his lips to shush him
"Since you've been a good boy, you get a reward."
It starts with a sweet kiss, before going more intense, then Augustine takes off Winnie's clothing one by one before he takes his own pants and boxers off.
"Stay still. I'll take care of you." for him being shorter, he has a big boner there

"Mmmm~ Auggie~" his entrance walls tightens and open up "Go deeper~" he is moaning in his sleep, his best friend stretching him out, hitting his special spot so many times "Do it inside~" as Augustine releases deeply, filling him to the fullest inside his dream, Winnie stains himself with his own seeds. He relaxes with a smile on his face.

"Not again..." he just woke up and saw the mess that was made "That was the first time the dream ended like this." he goes to take a shower in his bathroom

It's been two months since I've been dreaming of Augustine like that. He would kiss me and whisper close to my ear, but last night he went even further. It is May now, school year is almost over, exams are close too. Soon I'm gonna finish first year of university. I want to go back home. I need to talk to Augustine. Will he think I'm disgusting? We had that talk last year when we didn't talk for 6 months. We promised to never hide anything else from each other. I'll have to tell him. He is my friend and friends should trust each other right? Trust is the key after all.
Winnie finishes writing in his diary.
"My heart" his ears are filled with his heartbeats "Why do I feel this way? He is only my friend! So why...?" the more he thinks about Augustine, his bushy like hair, dark brown eyes, his smile he gives to Winnie, his heart's beating even louder. He feels the butterflies in his stomach.
"Oh no... I think... I fell in love with my best friend... I fell in love with Auggie"

Summer arrives, final exams are over. Winnie packs and and drives back to his hometown. Last time he was there for Christmas and New Year. As closer he gets to his hometown, the more his mind is filled with Augustine. He can't wait to see him yet at the same time, it is nerve wracking. They always stuck together at school, now being parted for the first time.
"Just act like before. We won't be apart like last year. We'll talk it out."

"Boy, it's almost lunch time. Leave and go eat something."
The gym owner watches at Augustine lifts himself to the bars. He has been going to the gym after his leg healed.
"I'm almost done sir."
"You've been coming here every day. I believe you have classes?"
"University, but I have stable schedule to do homework and chill. It's not that stressful which is good for me."
"How many years?"
"I'm doing four sir." he grabs a towel
His phone dings. He reads the text.
"Oh shoot gotta run. See you next time sir!" Augustine packs and runs out
He got a text that Winnie returned. He catches a bus and rushes home.
"I made it back on time." he walks the rest of the way by foot
When he opens the door then goes to the kitchen, his mom served food. The taller boy stuffed his mouth. He turns his head, his blue eyes light up.
"Auggieee!!" Augustine quickly dodges the upcoming hug, Winnie ends up on the floor on his belly
"Don't touch me until I take a shower. I just returned from the gym and I am all sweaty." he sets his bag down then goes upstairs
Winnie gets up, not having any injury.
"Augustine's leg healed pretty well. He signed up at the university nearby. He is at the top of his class." his mom is a proud one of his son
"He is ranked no 1?!"
"If you don't believe us, look inside his room. Finished first year pretty well." his dad says
Augustine returns after 20 minutes.
"You can tackle me now." he opens his arms wide
Winnie tackles him for a second time, this time both on the floor.
"You act like a dog."
"I missed you! Don't blame me!"
"Well, welcome back." he pats him
"Let's go to your room! Please!"
"Let me eat first then we'll go up."

His parents were right. Augustine has a diploma for ranking 1st at his major.
"Wow! You really are at top."
"That thing? It's no big deal."
"What do you mean it's no big deal??"
"They nominated me as president but I turned it down. It's just not for me."
"Being in first place is a big deal!"
"Eh. My teacher said if I keep up I can get in any intership I want. For now, I enjoy an easy life. Just 3 more years to go for both you and me. You thinking of getting hired out of town?"
"No way! I want a job here! I don't like being homesick!"
"Nobody likes being homesick."
Winnie remembers Augustine's mom saying that he started going to gym.
"He... goes to the gym?" Augustine got a built up body, just like in his dreams
Winnie's heart is beating again.
"You ok Winnie? You got red faced."
"I'm-I'm good! It-It's just the summer heat! It got reaaaaally hot!" he covers his nervousness with a laugh
"I have some ice cream in the fridge if you want. Serve yourself."
"What kind you have?"
"Popsicles. They're more refreshing in my opinion."
"Oh popsicles! Yummy!" Winnie goes the kitchen and checks the freezer
He freezes. He knows how people eat popsicles. His mind messes him up. It would be like eating a "sausage".
"AGH! Winnie stop it! No bad thoughts, no dirty thoughts!"
"Are you gonna take one?" he flinches, didn't expect for Augustine to follow
"G-Go ahead!" he takes an orange one
"The blue one is blueberries flavor. It suits you."
Blue is Winnie's color, Augustine likes to wear black and orange.
"Orange suits you too Auggie."
"Thanks"
They enjoy the popsicles. Winnie tries to calm down, but his heart continues to beat in his chest.
"You can stay over tonight."
"Sleepover?"
"Sleepover"
Usually Winnie would be excited, but thinking about sharing a bed with his now crush?
"Oh god? What do I do?"
"If you want I could get you a sleeping bag. The couch is not comfortable."
"It's fine, I don't want to trouble you."
"Are you sure?"
"We slept on the same bed before."
"We were kids back then."
"We're both guys right?"
"True"
Winnie got himself in a situation that might make his heart burst.
"I'll tell him tomorrow. Let's not drop it so suddenly. I hope he won't hate me."