Chapter 2

Winnie can't sleep. Not because of his friend's snores, but because they're in his bed together. It was fine before. It was absolutely fine before. What has changed? Winnie's feelings. From an idol in his eyes, Augustine became his crush. He never thought he'd see him more than a friend. Maybe a brother, but an actual potential lover?
"You are so delicious Winnie. God how I want to hear you scream my name~"
Winnie is screaming inside. Augustine from his dreams is teasing him, while Augustine in real life is sleeping with no care in the world.
"It's just dreams. This is real life. Calm down Winnie."
He closes his eyes, trying to fall asleep and forget about his dreams.

"Ahhh~! Ah~! Ah~!" he's pounded hard, not a second given to breath
"Just a little bit more. You can do this."
"A-Auggie~ I-I'm coming~"
"Do it" he rubs his cock "I'll fill you nice and deep." he thrusts a few more times before cumming inside Winnie, getting him full
"Auggie...~" he is leaking
"Good boy. You can rest now."
They rest on his warm bed.

"EEEEEK!" that dream woke Winnie
"Alright, that's it!" Augustine woke up "Stay here" he goes to the kitchen and comes with a glass of water "You have have been acting weird ever since you returned. You were flustered, scared, and even paranoid. What in the world is going on?"
The silence fills the room. The tension is rising.
"Augustine... I'll tell you the truth. I've been having dreams lately. Stuff that I never even thought before."
"What dreams?"
"Well... what is your opinion about... a guy liking another guy? Or a gal liking another gal?"
"If you mean same sex relationships, I have no issue with it. LGBT is not very accepted in some cultures, but I'm ok with it. It matters that they are happy, no toxic relationship or anything."
"Then... what if I were to tell you that I could... that I would like guys...?"
Augustine stares at him.
"If you became gay or bi, of course I'll support you. Whatever makes you be you and happy."
Winnie feels like rocks have fallen off his chest. He was scared of Augustine being homophobic.
"I'm actually bisexual"
"You are?"
"Mhm. Before Christmas break, I was starting to look at guys while we were in the showers. They were attractive. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure of it yet. I even told my parents and they are okay with it. I'm not ashamed of it and whoever has a problem, they can back off."
Winnie has another reason to idolize Augustine after that confession.
"Now what about the dreams?"
It's time for the truth to come out.
"I'd be on a bed... my crush would kiss me, whisper in my ear, touch me. It... it got further... he went further..."
Augustine is listening clearly.
"It happened again, this why I yelped. My heart keeps beating every time I'd think about him."
"And are you thinking of telling him?"
Winnie is quiet again.
"The guy... in my dreams... my crush is actually... it's..."
*Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump*
"...You..." he looks at him "I fell in love with you... Augustine..."
If that wasn't a bomb to drop, who the heck knows? Augustine got silent. Did he hear it right? Winnie, the boy who came into his life more than a decade ago, fell in love with him?
If he'd be honest with himself, he has thought about Winnie a lot lately. He has gone back in memory land, all of the times they spent together. Usually best friends remain brothers or sisters until the end, but sometimes they get to become lovers. Now looking at him, those blue eyes that are clear like the ocean, his blonde hair messy but cute. The pajama's covering him, yet he can see his fair skin, all clean and soft.
Augustine still has his irises small, still processing what he was told. Winnie's getting anxious from the quietness. Is this it? Is their friendship over? All for feelings that could disappear later on? Winnie's about to cry. He doesn't want their relationship to crack again after they just made up last year.
"It's over. What have I done?"
A hand touches a cheek. Another gets on top of his hand. The blue eyes stare at the dark brown eyes.
"Auggie..." Augustine got closer to him, being quiet
They look at each other in silence, the gap slowly getting shorter. Closer and closer, the gap disappears. Two pair of lips locking together. They are sharing their first kiss. Their witness being the full moon and the stars above.

"Good morning boys! Pancakes for the lovely boys!"
"Thanks mom" Augustine offers a seat to Winnie before sitting down
"You boys slept well?"
"We slept okay dad."
"Me and your mom are going out. You can do whatever except throw a party in our absence."
"I'm not really into parties dad."
Winnie stuffs his face with pancakes.
"By the way Winnie, after I graduate, I will get my own house. I am saving up some money."
"That's cool! A place all for yourself."
"My baby grew up too fast."
"Mom, stop it."
Breakfast time's peaceful. Under table the boys hold hands. Last night it was not a dream. They unexpectedly have caught feelings for each other.
"Wanna go on a date? At the arcade or a movie?" Augustine whispers
"A movie at home." Winnie whispers

Augustine's parents left. He prepared blanket, pillows and popcorn. Winnie selects a movie on Netflix. Augustine lets Winnie lay on his shoulder.
"Auggie?"
"Hm?"
"...What are we?"
"Hmm. What do you want us to be?"
"We've always been best friends. I've always looked up to you. Sharing my first kiss with you was..." he touches his lips with 2 fingers "...it felt right"
"We'll always be friends. Who says we can't be more than that?"
"So... lovers?"
"Boyfriends. Yeah, lovers."
Winnie smiles sweetly at Augustine.
"You really are the best Auggie."
He returns the gesture with his smile. He pets his blonde hair.
"And you're the greatest friend I could ever ask for." he kisses his hand "Now my first boyfriend."
Winnie giggles. They enjoy the movie, holding hands, neither planning to let go until the movie ends.