« 7 » Three New Bodies

❝ GREAT PARENTING JOB, BY THE WAY

GREAT PARENTING JOB, BY THE
WAY.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived - Taylor Swift
2:26 ───ㅇ───── 4:05
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

MY BREATH CAUGHT IN MY THROAT, I didnt know what to say, I was frozen.

"I- I- was too scared to say anything I..." I try to mutter an excuse but am cut off by Bailey.

"Yeah, yeah anyways, thats nice. But thats not what were here for. That's number three. That's two. Which leaves... your father's. This is what we've been counting down to, Sam. I'm gonna need you to put it on." Aside from the face he completely brushed off what was just revealed, what Bailey is saying makes no sense. I still feel like I cant breathe, and I feel the weight of the world on top of me.

"Fuck you!" Sam curses at him but Ethan cuts her with his knife.

"Ooh!" Quinn gasps and smiles.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yells at Ethan, who just smiles and backs away.

"Come on." Bailey shakes his head.

"What? What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam grimaces at them.

"Hell yeah, bitch! You and Alice should know better than anyone." Quinn smirks.

"They're still not getting it." Ethan laughs.

"I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me!" Sam shakes her head.

"We know that. Of course you didn't. You think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on. Who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" Bailey glances at Quinn who is smirking.

"Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?" Quinn reveals. So she was the one who started the god damn rumors in the first place?

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days. You have to assassinate their character first. So when Dad here 'discovers' your horribly mutilated bodies... posed with Sam wearing her father's mask, he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the Internet that you're the real Ghostface and took matters into their own deluded hands." Ethan finishes Quinn's monologue.

"Exactly! That's why it's the perfect alibi. And all the best lies are based on the truth. And you're a killer. Just like your father." Bailey points at her.

"No, I'm not!" Sam yells.

"Yes, you are, you motherfucker! You killer our brother!" Quinn lunges towards her.

"What are you talking about?" I furrow my brows.

"You said your brother died in a car accident." Tara asks confused.

"No, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing. He died in Woodsboro at the hands of your bitch sister." Ethan barks.

"You're Richie's family." Sam realizes. Its the sick son of a bitches family.

"Yeah." Bailey nods.

"Ding-ding-ding-ding! She's finally starting to get it." Ethan yells at her and lunges his knife at her, causing us to scramble around the tables. We get cornered with Quinn holding her knife in front of me and Sam, while Ethan was pointing his knife at Tara.

"Now! It wasn't until I saw that photograph of what you'd actually done to him that I knew.That I knew you had to fucking die! You had to be punished! Along with anyone else who stands in our way." Bailey yells at her.

"There she is. There's the fucking killer." Quinn antagonizes Sam and holds a knife to her throat.

"Great parenting job, by the way." Tara smirks at Bailey.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!" Quinn pushes us three and we collapse over some tables.

"Shit." Tara ducks away.

"You okay?" Sam asks us and we nod.

"Have I been a perfect Dad? No. Have I maybe overindulged Richie's love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe. For me, they're just a little dark. But... Richie really loved them. He loved them! He even made a few of his own. Did you know? Did you know? So you think I didn't post a holiday special. Well, I tried to. I really did try. That I could interact with. There's a very special bond between a father and his first son. Which is why I helped him build this collection." Bailey rambles and cries. These people are so pathetic.

"This was all his?" Sam looks around horrified.

"Yes, he's a very passionate collector. And he inspired others. We had to kill those two wannabe film students because, well, we had to kill you first, Sam. I put the theater in their name, then good old Detective Bailey would've just stumbled on it, but I didn't have to because, by golly, that Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist. I built a tribute to my son. Which is why this is where you have to die, Sam, surrounded by all the things he loved the most."  Bailey smiles reliving his time with his son.

"What happens next? After you're done with us you just disappear?" Sam asks, not believing this story.

"No! We got to hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through. Because everybody dies, Sam! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies." Bailey points his gun at Sam.

"Fuck yeah, they do!" Quinn smirks.

"Yeah!" Ethan nods.

"Now put on the mask." Bailey holds out the mask to her.

"He was... so pathetic." Sam shakes her head. I know what shes doing and I smirk along with her.

"That's not true." Bailey's lip quivers.

"Yeah, your son, he was a man-baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing." Sam antagonizes him.

"He was a strong, virile young man!" Bailey

"He was a limp-dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat." Sam smiles sadistically up at Bailey.

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn charges at Sam but Tara hits her over the head with a box. Bailey goes to shoot his gun but Kirby shoots from behind us at Bailey.

"Guys, come on!" Tara yells to Sam and me and we run to try to get out. Sam signals us to go up the ladder and I climb up first with Tara behind me. Sam runs over to help Kirby who just got stabbed and removes the knife from her.

"What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" Ethan asks and Sam immediately starts to stab him many times. I make it up onto the platform and wait for Tara to climb up too.

"Sam!" Tara yells to her. She makes it up just after me and pulls the white tarp back, and Sam quickly follows too. We climb on the edge of the theatre platforms, trying not to slip.

"Be careful." Tara warns.

"Come on." I hop over to safety and Sam is behind me. Tara goes to hop over but there is a gunshot and she gets scared, falling and dangling from the platform.

1190 words!! RAAA THE SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALEDDDD also almost to the end :(