Secret Santa Special

Ruby had spent most of the day on a video call with her family back home. It had been a while since they talked.

Ruby: So far I'm loving it here. Everyone's nice, fun to be around and-

There was a sudden loud boom followed by screams of fear. She ran out of her door as fast as possible to see what happened, and it turns out Pirk made a chemical that will instantly turn water into snow, and Lydia thought the container it was in was the pot she was gonna use to make soup. Now half the kitchen/living room is filled with snow, and a random robotic arm was sticking out of the snow with a thumbs up.

Ruby: Is everyone ok!??

There was a burst of flames that came out of the middle.

Tron: I'm gonna want a hot shower after this, but ye!

A bit of snow fell into a huge hole in the ground created by Shadow, as he made one of his... shadow portal things to get out.

Shadow: Who's still in there

Ruby: Everyone!!!

She used her power to create a cloud of acid that caused the snow to melt.

Eventually, everyone got out, just cold and wet. Rav was first to actually say something when they were out.

Ravager: That was horrible .

Tron: Dude. Arm's missing.

He went back into a small bit of snow left and grabbed his arm back, before shoving it back onto the stub that was once his arm.

Essa: Who's gonna call Keeby?

Lydia: Ghostbusters!!! Wait, you didn't say what I thought you said...

Rav already had his phone out on speed dial.

Ravager: Yup... flooded this time... believe it or not no... 14? Ok. Yup... got it... bye.

He hung up

Ravager: 30 ish mins till keeb bro gets here. He's taking a break for Christmas, but he's willing to make an exception.

MJ: Wait it's Christmas soon?

Ruby: It's why we have time off.

MJ: We have time off!?!?

Tron: Dude. Seriously?

MJ: I didn't know!!

Lydia: Why did you think we're not at school dum dum?

MJ: I don't know, I thought it was the weekend!

Ruby: It's Tuesday... we have been off for 3 days now.

MJ: We were-

His mouth was covered soon after

Tron: We're on break, it's Tuesday, school's over till the new year, Christmas is soon, any more questions that DO NOT involve yelling?

He shook his head no, so the hand covering his mouth was removed.

MJ: But I do have something to say!! We still doing secret Santa?

Shadow: I forgot we did that.

Lydia: Gotta keep up the tradition!!! Maybe this time I'll be giving the best joke gift I can get.

Ruby: You guys do secret Santa?

Essa; Every year! Well we have only done this for... 2 years...

Ruby: I'd love to be a part of it!

MJ: Get this girl a slip with her name on it!! AND A HAT!

Tron: Actually, I think I have a new idea.