Richy×FemMC

This oneshot was requested by artisticselfx, u/Duskwood_Yuki and u/triptychdreamer on Reddit

2 Weeks back

"It says take the right at the first junction"

"God, MC, How can they even have junctions in a forest? Is it called 'the monkey poop junction' or what?"

"Uh well, it's just a junction."

"How long are will we be?"

"Ehmmm... 45 minutes."

"Forty-five minutes?! I'm so tired of driving!"

"Is says 45 minutes if there is no traffic to be exact."

"Traffic my ass! What traffic could possibly be here? from bears driving cars?"

"You're... really... verbal... when you're tired, Richy."

"He has always been." Cleo interrupted.

"You want me to drive for the rest, Richy? You look really tired."

"Are you sure?"

"What? Like a wolf's gonna ask for my license and registration?"

"You're persistent."

"I'm trying to save lives!"

Richy made a face at MC and they both got down from their seats. MC slammed the door of the car as she shot a concerned glance at Richy. Richy looked at the girl with a worried smile.

"You look really tired, Richy." MC said in a soft voice as she ruffled his disheveled hair, which brought a soft relieving smile on Richy's face. "Get some sleep as soon as we're there, okay?"

"Okay, miss MC." He replied with a half smile. MC rolled her eyes.

They both switched seats.

"Welcome aboard, passenger prince!" MC's voice awakened the sleeping Lilly after a good rest on Cleo's shoulder. "Our driver was a little slow, and our competing team headed by Jack Daniels may have already won. So our former driver was demoted to the position of a weak little slumbering passenger prince." MC looked to her left expecting to see a sleepy Richy, but found one who was staring at her in a fascinated way

At the cabin

"Heeeeeyyyy! That's my beer!" MC shouted at Dan which almost startled him.

"Well, you lost the race!" Dan said nonchalantly.

"Well, do you want me to tell Jessy that you escaped the hospital and the bearded nurses?" MC said, bending inches close to Dan's face to produce more threatening effect.

"Fine, I give up my precious beer for the big and scary MC!"

"That's how you do it!" MC said, cracking her beer open, proud of herself.

"Are we making a campfire today?" Jessy asked, clasping her hands together.

"We are, hun" MC replied, taking a sip from her hard earned beer.

"Where's Richy?" She asked, looking around as if he had been here the whole time and just gone missing.

"He's probably in his room, sleeping..." Jessy replied.

"Welcome back, people!" Dan called out loud as Thomas and Richy came back with firewood.

"Richy! You're not supposed to be doing anything! You should rest, dang it!" MC said, setting her beer loudly on the table and following after him. "What's that? Did you get hurt?" Her voice faded into the kitchen with Richy's footsteps as Dan smirked at Jessy.