Paul Stanley gets arrested for his crimes

Velma unzipped her human skin suit, only to reveal herself as an officer of the law. Paul Stanley's eyes widened and his heart stopped. He immediately started running away.

"Oh shit!" Velma said angrily, clenching her fists. "We have to go after him!"

The rest of the scooby gang immediately pulled off their human skin suits, turning into police officers and running full force through the theme park. Paul Stanley looked over his shoulder and gasped.

"Oh my god!" He said, surprised. His eyes widened and his mouth flew open.

He ran faster and screamed, bulldozing a crowd out of the way and causing them to fly so far in the sky they became nothing but a twinkle. He somersaulted into the sewer, where he belonged.

"Quick! Over there!" Fred pointed quickly. He bolted over to where Paul went.

The scooby gang screeched to halts. "Oh my god, he just went into the sewer!" Daphne said in shock.
"I think I know what we need to do." Fred stated sternly. "We need to go block off the exits with our clones."

Immediately, the rest of the Scooby gang's clones ran to every sewer exit, but little did they know, Paul was already out and running down the street. The rest of kiss ran over and Gene pointed.

"Over there!" He said loudly, Paul gasped as he jumped from car roof top to car roof top.

Kiss and the Scooby gang ran after Paul Stanley, who was doing some pretty crazy parkour flips across cars. They got in that van and sped after him. Cars blew up and flipped over the hood.

Paul's eyes widened. He looked over his shoulder and gasped. He turned around and used his lighting bolts out of his hands or whatever and screamed at them, causing every car on the road to fly back and explode like a domino chain.

The van spun out of control before somersaulting off the road. Velma's head crashed through the windshield. Fred's neck broke. Everyone was unconscious expect for shaggy and Scooby, who crawled out off the windows.

"Quick! We have to avenge them!" Shaggy said boldly as the sun broke through the night sky. "There he is over there!"

Paul Stanley crawled up the side of a building like an ugly little spider.

"I'm going to use a teeleportation gun." Scooby stated angrily.

"Those don't exist yet." Shaggy responded.

Suddenly, Paul jumped off and into the sky. He started singing I was made for loving you before shaggy immediately pulled out his minigun with explosive rounds and shot at him.

Paul back flipped mid air, dodging every bullet. Scooby's eyes widened. "I must sacrifice myself, shaggy." He said, pulling out two glocks and holding them sideways like a true gangster.

Shaggy nodded with respect. He drew a cross over his chest. Scooby got in a car and started driving. He used a pile of crashed cars to fly into the sky while police sirens were loud around them.

He watched the stars twinkle and thot of his wife and fifteen kids before he closed his eyes, accepting his fate. Paul held a fragmentation grenade and his eyes widened as a face of dismay became his own.

Scooby's car exploded, sending shrapnel through the air. Paul was dead. Shaggy wiped his eyes and cried. Next thing he knew, he was at scoobert's memorial and he was buried honorably.