Satan/S/"Lucifer" Morningstar [Forbidden Anomaly/Leader of The 666 Fraction]

"..............I am The Devil Or As I am Referred to as "Satan" By Others"-Satan

"........These Moronic Cultist's[Cult Of EXE]Have a "Death Wish" For Summoning Me From The Depth's Of The Devil's Void"

"I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN LUCIFER!"-Micheal Demiurge The Archer-Angel Leader To Lucifer

"............Hehe.........I'd Wish.....I Was Out of This Hell-Hole......This Place.....If Father Hadn't Sent Me Here....In This.......Disgusting & Wretched Filthy,Lawless Realm Filled With Disgusting & Far Filthier Ape's Than The One's Outside This Realm...........I Wouldn't Have Done What I Committed On That Day..........Hehehehe I Don't EVEN Have Any Regret's Or Guilt About What I've Just Done............It Felt Right To Do It.........Exterminating/"Cleansing" Hundred's Upon Thousand's Of Live's......These Live's Were Of Disgusting & Wretched Mortal Ape's............Yet..........When I Charged Against Everyone Holding My "Blade of Correction",HE! of All People Arrived......MICHEAL DEMIURGE! The Leader Of The Archer-Angel's.......That Bastard........He Humiliated Me.........Tortured me In The Worst & Unimaginable Way's That NO Ape Can Even Imagine.....He Was The One Who Forged These Chain's That Bounded Me To This Wretched & Miserable Place I am In,......But For The First I Felt..........FEAR When He was Forging These Chain's.....That Bastard was Far Bloodthirsty & Scarier Than I Had Seen........Then That Bastard Casted/Threw Me Down Into The Hell-Scape That Father.....Created Within This Realm.....I Have Been Here For as Long as I Can Remember With How Olden & Rusted These Chain's Are As I'm.................Hahahaha!.........I am Going To Make Sure To Eradicate Every & Any Of All Single Being's,God's,Monster's Or Whatever It Is Be It That Stand's In My Path Of "Cleansing" Existence/Non-Existence As a Whole......I W I L L H A V E M Y R E V E N G E N C E.......I AM LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR THE FIRST FALLEN ANGEL/DEVIL & FORSAKEN PRINCE!"

"...........Long.....Long.... before My Fall From Grace.......I was Being Manipulated By The Devil Himself,From What I Recall Back In The Land Of Revelation's Before The Fall From Grace.........I was The LightBringer & God's Favorite..........The Devil Took The Disguise & Facade As a Mortal Man Named "Henry Moore" A Strange Yet Odd Name For Someone Of Unknown Descent.....I Remember His Detail's....He Had...Shaggy Pure Black Hair As Black As The Abyssal Void.............His Personality was Strange & Odd........How Does Someone That EVIL Exist......I Don't Know When The Manipulation's Started.....But It All Led Till To The Exact Day.....The Day God Bled When I Killed Uncountable Angel's Of Various Rank's,Their Celestial Pure Golden-White Blood Staining The Ground's Of The Land Itself........Their Countless Feathery White Wing's Scattering Into The Air As The Skie's Were Coated Bright-Red As It Dripped Golden-White Shard's Like Rain,Their Feathery Wing's.....All Because They didn't Side With Me So I Murdered Them All......Even God's of Higher Might[Ones That Exist On a Higher Plane Of Power Than The Current God's We Know] Than The One's That Exist Now.....Were Slaughtered By Me........But When I Eventually Reached The Kingdom Of Revelation's,...................HE  Came..............................One of God's Strongest & Loyalest Men....................................The Leader Of The Archer-Angel's Themselves....................................Micheal Demiurge.....................................I Have To Say He Is ByFar The Scariest & Terrifying Being's I've Seen,By Scariest I Mean His Loyalty To God Himself........................He Obey's Him Like a Complete & Utterly Obedient Machine.....................Programmed To Do Whatever he Say's..........................Yet He is Also The Brutalest & Ruthless Ever.........He Struck Me Down With His Trident...................Piercing My Left Arm & Tearing a Giant Gaping Hole That Wouldn't Heal........Eventually He Took Me Somewhere Into The Outside Gate's Of Revelation's........Where He Forged The Very Chain's That Bounded Me Forever On The Dark-Spire's I Stay On.....He Was Far Scarier & Terrifying Than I've Could've Thought Of Whilst he Forged The Chain's..........Then He Used His Bare Hand's & Casted Me Down Into The Abyssal Depth's That Awaited me.......As I Fell Into The Dark-City.......Created By God....Inside This Lawless Realm[Arcadia"].......Once I Was There........I Felt HIS Grasp On Me.....Increasing....It Was as If I wasn't God's Anymore.....i Belonged To The Devil Himself Now........A Fate That Is Worse Than Death......"