Case: The Burning Aura Of Life - Alhaitham's run in

It was a very beautiful day in Sumeru City after the Music's Advocates finished their concert. Alhaitham was on some very important business as the Acting Grand Sage and was passing by. His task; to investigate some Fontaine vigilantes that dared to show their face in Sumeru. He assumed that the Music's Advocates had something to do with the criminals and wanted to ask some questions, though he didn't want to barge in right away, first he wanted to scan the surroundings.

He looked around the place the band was staying in. It was cramped; full of notes and ink pens, instruments, small Sunsettia Gummies and dirty clothes. Alhaitham was quite appalled by this mess but the most important thing was that there was no one to bore him to death. He sneaked closer to their pantry and dug through their clothes. Then he felt something stabbing him where his Vision was. It was like another Vision was nearby. Not another but more of them. He dug more and found four different colored bags belonging to each member of the band. They were suspiciously glowing. He approached closer to pick up one but suddenly he remembered they were going to come back so he, in the heat of the moment, stole one of them. He felt stupid for doing that, because first it didn't line up with his plan, second if he gets caught it will ruin his chances at working as a scribe. Plus he really doesn't want to face the wrath of the General Mahamatra.

He hid in the bush and at the same time they came back from shopping. What they bought looked normal; first aid kits, food, cables for their guitars, warmers... Yet element damage enhance potions? And sword sharpeners? And the suspicious ones were quite well masked. Alhaitham was sure they were helping the vigilantes. Next thing he heard was digging through the pantry, then stopping confused, then more angry digging. Then the beautiful silence of insensible sounds broke with the raspy one (the leader??) Winston.

"Where in Teyvat is my bag?"

"Maybe you didn't check thoroughly, you know?", the flowy haired one named Macca responded, grabbing his blue bag with the initial P sewn neatly on it.

Alhaitham checked his one and it was normal colored with a crudely sown J on it.

Now the blue eyed one, Starr, spoke: "We'll check together again, that's the best solution.".

He took his brick red bag with a ribbon forming the initial S. His hands suddenly slipped when picking up the bag and threw his favorite drumsticks outside. They fortunately landed in the bush Alhaitham was in. Meaning Alhaitham had took them too, they would work in his plan to get information out of them.

"It landed in the bush, Starr follow me.", the quiet Harris finally spoke.

"While we wait for them, we are checking one more time for my bag, if not, the performance will be postponed.", Winston said and Alhaitham fled because Starr and Harris were getting too close. The last thing Alhaitham heard was: "Oh archons!" and the last thing he saw was the deep purple colored bag with another ribbon forming the letter G. He casually went with his stolen stuff to his place where he kept all of the leads to the vigilantes. He walked in and saw that Kaveh was not there to his relief. He looked around one more time and saw nobody so he carefully took out the valuables. Normal looking bag not suspiciously glowing and useless drumsticks for blackmailing. He opened the bag because he knew it would be more useful to check than the drumsticks.

And well, the insides were weird. There were potions and a sword sharpener, a drawn plan with some made up words and the letter J written clearly on it. The raspy one was surely involved. The others also had a letter on their bag, could they also be involved? He left that question for later and continued looking. Suddenly he knew why he felt pain while digging through their pantry. An Anemo Vision was sitting right there. He is definitely involved. Surely the glasses wearing one of the vigilantes, he has an Anemo Vision. He didn't know that for sure, because the criminals wore masks and scarves. He respected The Burning Aura of Life, but he didn't like the mess they made when negotiating with Fatui. The others are also involved now, so he decided for fun to observe the drumsticks. The drumsticks looked simple and amazing for drums but no use for Alhaitham's debunking. So he studied them a bit closer. He saw small engravings on the drumsticks and they were green, like his sword is when he uses his Vision. There was a knock on his door and it startled him. He used his Vision, but it didn't come from the sword. The energy was transferred to the weird drumsticks. They were like a sort of makeshift catalyst. Meaning that the small innocent blue eyed member was involved too. But why of all the things he could choose, he would disguise the vigilantes weapon as a pair of catalyst drumsticks? He was bamboozled. He wanted to test the drumsticks and to try and find the bandits he was trying to investigate. He knew they were going to go to Avidya Forest, Gandharva Ville because of some unruly Fatuis and Eremites in the area stealing Fontaine made sugar.