she comforts you after a breakup

HEYY IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOOOOOO LONG! I HAVEN'T GOT ANY MOTIVATION BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READSS!!

you drove to her house basically sobbing because your girlfriend, well now ex-girlfriend broke up with you.

you texted her to let her know you were coming.

      y/n
hey tay, im coming over my gf broke up w me

tay
awe sweetie okay you can come over any time!!

-end of chat-

as soon as you got to her out, it was raining cats and dogs. so as soon as you got to her doorstep, you were drenched.

you knocked on her door and rang the doorbell. when she opened the door, you choked on a sob.

"oh my come in your drenched" she said while guiding you in. she grabbed you a pair of her clothes. you changed and went downstairs to see her making dinner.

"hey tay."

"hey you hungry? I'm making you (y/f/f)"

"awe tay you didn't have to!"

you guys set the table then grabbed the food.

"hey y/n, do you wanna talk about it?"

"maybe after dinner?"

"okay take your time!!"

13 minutes later you put the dishes in the sink and sat down on the couch.

"so basically we got into an argument about me not cleaning the house which I basically cleaned all day just for her. she was to blind to see."

"what an asshole!"

"I know right!!! she's just jealous I have another crush."

"damn. if you don't mind can you tell me who that special person is?"

"if I'm gonna be honest, it's you. I've loved you ever since we met."

"really?! if that's the case I might just as well say this now."

"say wha-?"

you felt a pair of soft sweet lips on yours. she pulls away.

"i love you so so much your my crush!!"

"kiss me again!!" you giggled.

she kisses you again.

"hey why don't we go get ice cream or something for desert? you can pick!"

"okay!" you chuckled.

"before we go are we a thing?"

"if you want!"

"well then, YES!!!" she says excited.

"okay love you so much!" you chuckled

"I love you more!!"

you guys spent the night together forgetting your ex and spent your time more happy with each-other.

DAMN FINALLY I GET TO UPDATE WND ALSO I HAD TO BE REALLY CAREFUL WITH THE SWEARING MY MOM IS NEXT TO ME. BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!