you're on your own, kid

i have like no clue what to type. ill try my best with updating! also i want to write more smuts! im so damn excited for gracie's new album and taylor is part of one of the songs!!!!! ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!

you were in college still, and finally, it was time to graduate.

your girlfriend taylor was their to support you. all this year people bullied you for having taylor swift as your girlfriend.

you love her with all your heart, you were also a swiftie before you guys met and started dating.

it was time to go up on stage soon. you were also kinda mad already since you couldn't sit with the love of your life.

then, finals began.

you got in line, waiting to go up on stage to get your diploma and say your speech.

you waved to taylor and she waves back.

one by one, everyone bravely said their speech. finally, it was your turn.

you took a deep breath then began.

"i am so so happy to be graduating. i worked so hard for this to happen. i got good grades and studied. my dreams finally came true. you see, people have gotten on my nerves for having my wonderful girlfriend, Taylor. she is the reason i'm here today. you may say 'oh but she's 34 and your only 18'. age is just a number. live your best life!" you proudly say then looked at Taylor who was smiling ear to ear.

there was also an after party but obviously you wanted to stay with your amazing girlfriend.

"baby you don't know how proud i am of you. you're so so amazing and i love you with all my heart." Taylor said running to you

you blushed smiling.

she took you to your favorite restaurant, you guys went shopping, and she brought you to the movies celebrating you.

after you got home, you changed into your pajamas and laid down cuddling Taylor.

she put on a movie for you guys to watch and rubbed your back.

it didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

'i love you so much honey i hope to marry you someday.' she said then kissed your forehead.

you were half asleep when she said that so you smiled at her words mumbling an 'i love you too' back to her.