taylor has a stomach bug (requested)

im so surprised Ive been updating more often. and also getting more requests! anyways changing the speaking font

you woke up to whining and groaning. you saw taylor with her knees up to her chest crying.

"baby? hey sweet girl what's wrong?" you asked in a raspy tired worriedly tone.

"i don't feel good. my stomach hurts, my ear hurts, and I have a terrible cough."  she said.

just as you were about to speak, she ran off to the bathroom throwing up. you obviously ran after her, taking a hair tie putting her hair in a ponytail, and rubbing her back.

"shhhh it's okay baby. let it all out, im right here. i won't let you go." you said trying to comfort her.

after she was done, she leaned against you whining. then she tugged at her ears.

"hey don't do that." you gently pulled her hands away.

you then helped her brush her teeth and back into bed.

"wait right here baby I'm going to get the thermometer." you said walking back into the bathroom.

you made it back to her and put it under her tongue.

"shit baby your burning up it's 103.3. can i please take you to the hospital, after we can get some ice cream?"

she nodded wanting to feel better so you helped her put her shoes on and picked her up carrying her to the car.

it felt forever till you finally made it. every whimper leaving her lips made your heart break.

"someone help! my girlfriend is in a lot of pain. she needs help!"

soon enough, a bed and nurses were coming your way.

you gently put her on the hospital bed holding her hand.

"we need you to fill out this out." you wanted to fight but did what they said.

you turned the papers in squeezing taylors hand.

you told the nurse everything what was wrong.

"it's just an ear infection and she just has a stomach bug. here's some medicine." the nurse said handing the medicine over.

you waved bye and walked back to the car with taylor.

turns out she was sick for 2 weeks, but it was worth it because you got to take care of her.