Hello, Deutschland

She has helped me through a lot and you can even say she helped 
the band deal with me.

We got our stuff together from the plane and made our way out of the plane, through the airport with security guards, of course.

Y/N's POV

As we got out of the plane to the airport, I didn't realize how tired I was. After we were safely escorted to our Tour Bus, we made sure that security was paid well for their services. I still can't believe what we did last night, it's crazy thinking about it. "Hey, what's on your mind?" Bill asked me as he came into my cubicle bed area, "I can't really tell you because I don't know if I can really trust you like that." I told him as I played around with my hair, "You can trust me, I won't say anything. I promise." He said as he held my hand. I waited a bit until I got comfortable enough to tell him what has been happening, "What?! last time I heard anything about you and him was that you both were in an argument with each other?" He said as he was very surprised but that is better than what I expected from him, "Yea, we made up somehow." I told him as we both giggled, "But i'm not the only one though. you know makeup doesn't always work to coverup everything." I said to him as i pointed out his neck, "I swear nobody can hide anything from you." he said as he scratched the back of his neck with a smile, "I guess you can say that i'm a master of finding out everything." i told him joking around with him, "As you might know from Nancy, that me and her are dating, we are now starting to get serious about our future relationship as you can tell." He told me a little embarrassed speaking about his love life with Nancy but i couldn't stop thinking of how cute they are together like how i want with Tom:

Me: I think it's so cute that she is with you because i don't know if she has told you but she hasn't had a healthy relationship with someone. So, i'm glad to see her with you.

Bill: Yea, i'm glad to and i wish you and Tom can be like that.

Me: Yea, maybe later on in this trip but i can't wait for you all to met all of our parents and i also can't wait to meet yours as well!

Bill: Yea but sadly only my mother and stepfather are the ones who stayed in our hometown when we became famous.

Me: Oh but that's not really a problem because me and nancy don't have our actual parents there anymore.

Bill: I'm sorry about that but at least you found a family that loves you and more.

Me: Yea, your right bill and i can't wait to meet the people who raised you!

Bill: Yes, i can't wait either!!

We kept talking until we ended up falling asleep. When we fell asleep, we still had like three hours until we arrived at our house and when we woke up, we were here at the house. i never thought we'd be able to see this house again after we left because we weren't planning  on coming back anytime soon. "Y/N Y/N Y/N!!! We're home!!" Arwyn came in and jumped on both me and Bill awakening us from our snoozing state, "Arwyn!! you're heavy!" I said as i tried pushing him off of me, "Hey, this is our old neighborhood!!" Bill said as he looked through the window of the cubby. We came out of the bus and start heading towards our house, "This is starting to get confusing." Tom said as Bill nodded and we kept walking, "Ok now it's really confusing. this is literally the house right next to ours." Tom said he looked at all of us as we were standing in front of our houses, "What?!" We were shocked to find out we have been living right next each other without even knowing each other. How did we have our childhoods without each other? "We will figure that out later- let's go inside!!" I told them as I raced to open the door and my oh my this place hasn't changed at all beside from it looking empty and brand new, "This house is so big!" I can hear them say as they all walked around looking at the house, as i was walking towards the stairs from the entrance of the kitchen, there is a little hall way before the stairs and there was a picture frame on a cabinet that has things of my grandparents that we managed to save from being thrown out by my parents. The picture frame on top of the cabinet had a proper taken photo of me and my parents with my parents hand on each of my shoulders, i had a scared smile in that photo. 
"It's hard seeing something like this isn't it?" Nancy said as she hugged me from behind as i looked down at that picture, "Remember when i would say this was a house of horrors, i was not joking." i told her as we just stood there looking at that picture. "Hey, come on! We have to go my parents house!" we heard Levi say behind us as he hugged us from over-head and he started pulling us towards the exit, "We're going, we're going. Stop dragging us!" Nancy said as she couldn't stop giggling. Kiera decided to stay back and let us have our moment with just our family since we haven't seen them in a while. The twins and the other two went to see Tom and Bill's mom first, they told us when they were done if we are still to tell them so they can come over to meet our parents, "Do you think my parents are there too?" Arwyn asked as he walked straight forward playfully, "They probably are after they heard we were coming!" I told him as we walked towards the walkway to the house and it's still as beautiful as I remember it being, "Hey, we're here!" Levi said as he walked into the house, "Oh my Levi, you're here and you brought me my sweethearts and Arwyn with you." Levi's mother said as she hugged him then hugged us and Arwyn. She is such a sweet mom to her kids and us as well, "Well look at what we have here, our four famous trouble makers." Levi's father said as he hugged all of us except for me- he just shook my hand. I gladly accepted it and gave him a small hug to not leave him out of the hugs- I did the same to Arwyn's Dad too, "It's been so long since we were last here, trouble was just telling us to come back here because it missed us." Arwyn said as he hugged his parents and Levi's parents too.