T W O

LUMEN | NIGHTCLUB | HOUSTON
saturday night...

Sabriya and Ariana pulled up to the club together, the party had already started and as soon as they walked in the building, the crowd screamed for Ariana

Sabriya and Ariana pulled up to the club together, the party had already started and as soon as they walked in the building, the crowd screamed for Ariana. Although security was for Ariana they kept both Sabriya and Ariana in front of them and protected until they got to their section near the DJ booth. They started taking pictures and getting bottles when the DJ announced Moneybagg Yo and his guests were coming in. 

"Bitch Azi don't come out for shit," Ariana peeped Aziel staring Sabriya down and smirked putting together that the only reason he came was for her

"Bitch Azi don't come out for shit," Ariana peeped Aziel staring Sabriya down and smirked putting together that the only reason he came was for her. She did post her up on her instagram story mentioning that she'd be there. "Oh yeah he want you."

"Who is he?" Sabriya wondered aloud asking Ariana for more details because all she knows about him is his name. 

"He not from Houston either, that man is all New York, he is a walking ATM, money longer than a lot of people, he is not out here with just anybody either, he hasn't been attached to a female in years, girl, yearssss," Ariana dragged giving her the drop. "He hasn't been attracted to anybody, you are the most attention he has gave a bitch in years."

"Damn," She thought she said that in her head but Ari's laugh told her she thought it aloud. "Something wrong with him then, there is some reason he ain't taken he too fine to have all his screws tight or something."

"He is the most rational person I know, trust me, he don't play fasho, but he isn't crazy, well, okay maybe a little but it's always a reason and a good one, he is an intentional man, Bri. One who knows what he wants, and baby, you on that list because here he come, you need me to stay or..." Ariana wanted to make sure she was comfortable but she wanted to see if she needed her and her man to stay with them or if it was okay for her to go with her man.

"Nah you good sis, I'm a big girl and besides he came in my shop earlier, to pick up his niece," Sabria said into her ear as they walked up to them into the section. Ariana nodded figuring it was Zariah knowing how hands on he is with her. 

"I forgot- Hey baby, Hey Azi," Ariana greets her man with a kiss and Aziel greets her with a side hug.  Mario then gives Sabriya a hug and looks confused as to how the two know each other. "I'll tell you c'mon, we 'bouta go get another bottle."