F I F T E E N

PRIVATE BEACH | DATE NIGHT | ORLANDO

"Damn, that was a lot," Sabriya chuckled blowing out a breath, a lot of her relationship trauma was cheating so hearing that story definitely triggered her a little bit

"Damn, that was a lot," Sabriya chuckled blowing out a breath, a lot of her relationship trauma was cheating so hearing that story definitely triggered her a little bit. "Unfortunately I know what it's like being cheated on so that definitely was a lot to take in. But I can't hold your past against you because I've told you before that your past doesn't define you. I'm not her though."

"I know that, one thing I can see is you know when you need to leave, and nothing will be able to stop you when you're gone," Aziel brushed a piece of hair out of her face. He knew he needed a strong woman, one who would not let him run all over her. One that would be able to walk away if the time ever came for it. "No matter how much you love them or they love you. Love doesn't blind you, it doesn't make you do crazy things. You are so strong baby, it's one of the things that made me fall for you. I know if I fuck up you will leave me. No matter if we fell in love. No matter what we've built. You are the woman I need, the only woman that made me want to settle down somewhere. You asked me where home was? I really never stayed anywhere long enough to consider it home, Houston is the longest I've stayed still and it's because of you."

"Ari did say.." Sabriya is reminded of the conversation the two girls were having about Azi and Ari said that this was the longest she seen him in one state. His usual routine was tops a week two if he was being lazy about work. "Aziel I truly don't know what to say right now. Did what you tell me just scare me? Yes. Because of my past and my trauma it's gonna be a little hard for me to trust and that's not just a you thing, it's something I have to work on. I'd need a whole lot of reassurance because cheating unlocks the crazy in me. But I-I don't think I can leave you alone. Everything I asked for in a man, I see in you. I need you to communicate with me when and if you start having those urges and keep going to therapy, keep working on yourself. I want to trust you. And parts of me do."

"Take your time, it ain't no rush baby, I'm just glad you ain't run off on me," Aziel pulled her into a hug relaxing visibly in her arms as she hugged him back. She rubbed his back as she chewed on her lip deep in thought about what he told her. His past to his ex to the man he is today. "What you thinkin'?"

"Just tryna wrap my head around it is all, I'm okay, I promise," Sabriya hums when he pecks her lips a couple times. 

"I don't wanna mess up with you, I won't, I'm not the same man," Aziel whispers to her but it felt like he was trying to convince himself as well. "I've stayed single because of fear. I had to make sure I was ready for it and I also have to make sure you are ready for me. I can't fight you baby, the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were for me."

"I can see why I know that traumatized you but it made you more aware of how you can affect others, it turned you into a better person, but I think you haven't closed that chapter all the way. Romantically, you are over her but if you were to see her tomorrow you wouldn't be able to face her, would you?" Sabriya asks and Aziel freezes up because he never thought of it, he always pushed anything that had to do with her to the pit of his mind. "It's human nature. You need to know if she made it, and I don't blame you for that. But I won't be comfortable until I know she's completely closed chapter. I don't need no other female being able to take space in your mind."