intro-Chapter 1

"I didn't think much of him, at first. But I guess you can say that humans change. I definitely did. And he did too."

Vivian Zegras and Jack Hughes were your typical brother's best friend trope. When Vivian quits figure skating after she has a horrible accident and fall out with her figure skating partner, she moves to New Jersey to live with her childhood best friend Luke Hughes. Little does Vivian know she has to fake relationship with her brother's best friend, Her best friend's brother, her "enemy", and her childhood crush. All hell breaks loose.

Vivian

"Miss Zegras I hope you don't mind that we reached out so late" said Lindy Ruff the New Jersey Devils head coach.

Of course I didn't fucking mind I needed this job. The last 2 months were nothing but hell. I had dropped out of Harvard after failing all my classes due to depression, Had lived with my brothers and the umich boys, quitted figure skating after a horrible accident and fall out with Brody my old figure skating partner and ex boyfriend, Stop playing volleyball, and stopped competing as figure skater and dancer.

"Thank you for having me" I replied

"but" oh fuck no.
"we need a favor." oh great!

"Our best player needs a fake girl friend ,would you help?"

oh hell yeah, easy money I thought

little did I know

"uh sure" I replied

"He is outside, Emma would you let the man in"

I turn around to see the guy I'm supposed to be dating now.

My gaze meets a pair of familiar cold ocean eyes

Double fuck

Jack Hughes, my moms best friends son, my best friend Luke's older brother, my brothers best friend, the guy I grew up around, my next door neighbor, my family friend, the boy I hated the most, and my childhood crush.

This is going to be one hell of a year, and I cant say I'm not excited.

-HEY GUYS .IM GONNA ACTUALLY START WRITING DW. BUT I HATE DANCE DO NOT EVER JOIN AND BECOME A DANCER IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO QUITTED BECAUSE WHAT. LIKE GIRL I SHOULD HAVE DONE LIKE TRACK OR SOMTHING. but yeah I'm gonna make this a slow burn and a bitchy jack. ALSO THIS IS SO SHORT LMAO BUT UH THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG ASF DW. also ignore how this doesn't make sense I wrote it after my good nap😛😛-K