season 1

Episode 1

Kyuru celestria called sun dragon who created the celestial army and used it to defend his universe people respected him and loved him but then he died the sun army new leader was to be picked but kyuru brother Kai celestria also known as the moon dragon denied to be the leader and then fai the commander suggested they disband and that's what they did  1000 years later planet kyu named after kyuru and planet faiki named after fai have a war planet kyu thought it's smart to teach humans there dragon powers and teach them there dragon slaying power Planet fai was losing badly but then there was a man in the enemy army Zelogia who continued to destroy the army turns out moon dragon Kai who was missing after the war taught zelogia moon dragon slaying magic as well as chaos dragon slaying magic by fai the chaos dragon later on planet fai won the war and then moon dragon was asked why he did this he said no one respected him always picked his brother over him but fai *laughing* FAI GAVE ME SOULS TO FEED ON THOSE SOULS MADE ME STRONG STRONGEST THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE .....

                                                                               Episode 2

then many years later a kid was born who's name was kenki solir a kid who was born on the planet kyu, he had shiny golden hair like kyuru's scale eyes as sharp as a dragon he was brave  ,kenki who was  a mortal destined to kill kai , kenki lost both his parent at the age of 6 he wondered and went looking for food everywhere for his siblings one day finding food he came back to see his little brother kefni and brother kefri ,dead it was raining that day kenki realised that, the planet fai imprisoned this planet and kept killing people so he had to live somehow and then one day at the age of 15 he was chasing a person who wore assassins' cloth the name of the person was ezio. ezio de fiorente a man coming from 500 years from the future where the whole multiverse is at threat by two people kai and zelogia...... 

                                                                                 Episode 3

kenki shocked wonders whats going on but then ezio takes him back in time allowing him to be trained by the sun dragon kyuru himself the sun dragon and ezio knew each other after ezio came back and told kyuru everything turns out dragons started creating semi human semi dragons then made full human species but with dragon blood in there body ezio introduce them both and explains how he needs to be taught everything to save the multiverse ezio tells kenki that kenki is his great great great great grandpa and then kenki goes REALLY WHOS MY WIFE THEN both of kyuru and ezio burst in laugh coz hes just a 15 year old kid and then ezio tells kenki enough jokes time to train. 

                                                                               Episode 4

now in daytime kyuru gave him dragon slaying magic lessons  running practice for stamina ,meanwhile after 3 am ezio taught kenki assassination techniques how to hide his presence etc. at one night when ezio and kenki were training ezio said im sensing something but kenki thought he is just joking then a poison knive came to kenki he dodged it as he had been doing this since 1 year, later they found out just how kyuru brother kai is evil ezio brother arno is also evil and he also time traveled to kill kenki so he cant stop kai and zelogia but kenki didnt know who was in the dark with arno a mystery but then during the fight of ezio vs arno and, kenki vs mysterious assassin kenki slash through the mask to see.....