New staff

An airport. Night. Although even despite the time, there were plenty of people. There seemed to be even more fans and journalists than usual. The girls are heading to Australia. Staffs appear next to them. Jennie saw an unfamiliar face among them. She stood up on her toes a little, asked her girlfriend:

-Is this really a new staff or...

-Yes, Chan found out that I was flying home and begged our director to take him home.

Jennie looked at Rose blankly. Park laughed.

-I'm joking... I'm going to ask him now...

Jennie thought Rose would go ask her staff. But she went straight to the new guy. Kim watches her girlfriend talking to a guy. He was a little surprised. But he was very nice to her. Too nice. Jisoo and Lisa noticed where Jennie was looking.

-Are you jealous already?

The younger Kim quickly turned to her friends and replied sharply:

-What? What makes you think that?

The girls just laughed. Jennie went to Rose.

-Ba... ahem... Rose...

Park looked at her girlfriend and realized what she was asking for.

-Yes, yes. Let's go.

Nodding to Staff, she took Jennie's hand and followed her.

-I thought you were going to find out from him who he is, and not start a dialogue.

-Are you jealous?- Rose was surprised.

-Of course not.- Jennie replied sharply. Rose smiled.

This new guy turned out to be very clingy to Rose, which infuriated Jennie terribly. The younger one was also starting to get annoyed. She asked her staff to make the new guy approach her less. But that didn't help much either. Rose also noticed that Jennie was terribly jealous of her. You could tell by her expression, her voice, and her look. Whenever a new guy came up, Jennie squeezed Rose's hand harder.

On the plane. Rose wanted to talk to Jennie, but she simply turned away, citing fatigue. Park became aware of something amiss.

On the way from the airport to the hotel, the new staff was sucking up to the girl again. Rose was somewhere in her own world due to lack of sleep (After all, it's hard to sleep without Jennie), and Kim hadn't said a single word to her in the morning. She even walked in front of Rose, next to Lisa.

-Jennie... Is everything all right?

-Yes, Lili. Everything is fine with me.

-Did you and Rose have a quarrel?

Jennie didn't answer that question. She didn't know why she was ignoring the girl, hurting both herself and Rose.

-Rose... Why is she so drooping? Did you have a quarrel?

-Huh? Jisoo, I didn't get enough sleep. Sorry... What did you say?

-Are you okay with Jennie? Did you have a quarrel?

-I don't think so... She just ignores me...?- Roseanne seemed to ask herself this question.- Yes, it looks like she's ignoring me.

Jisoo sighed heavily. She looked at Lisa. She had just turned to her. From Lisa's eyes, the brunette realized that something was wrong with Jennie, too.