Chapter 24. Winning your race -> after school

You were in the second group, against kirishima, momo, sato and hagakure

"Heyyy! That's no fair I can't move like y/n or make things to help me like momo!" Hagakure whined.

"Neither can I, you've just got to try your hardest hagakure!!" He encouraged her.

"I'm rooting for you y/n, I know you can win against them." Shoto said to you before you left, you thanked him and went to your stations.

You crouched down and looked around finding a metal pipe and readied your arms to shoot your webs. All might shot the distress signal and the familiar 'fwip' of your webs could be heard, you slung yourself from each pipe and used your spidey senses to help guide you along the way.

Once there were no more pipes in sight you jumped onto the wall and ran across it until you saw them again, when you did you jump off the wall, you landed on your hands in a handstand position and jumped your body to the pipe infront of you on your feet like a handspring.

And yes of course you stuck to it, even with shoes on, now you were nearly there, you could practically see all might and jumped from the last pipe onto the surface, coming face to face with all might.

"AND ITS OVER! YOUNG Y/N! YOUR SPEED IS UNMATCHED! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME HERO AND CONGRATULATIONS!" All might rewarded you with the same thing he gave to sero. (idk what it's called😭)

Kirishima walked up to you and fist bumped you

"Hey congrats y/n! I knew you were going to totally crush this race!" He said to you,

"Thanks kiri!" You fistbumped him back giving him a nickname, not noticing he blushed a little from it.

—

When all of the matches had finished the girls were in their changing room and the boys were in theirs, you all pretty much had your suits off and were getting back into uniform, in your underwear and Jirou suddenly poked one of her earphones through the wall startling you all.