Epilogue

Hello,

Welcome to Her mummy returns, please note this Fanfiction is based of The mummy returns film from 2001.

Everything said in ancient Egyptian will be highlighted as 'Language'.

Everything said in English will be highlighted as 'Language'.

There WILL be SMUT in this book only one chapter but you have been warmed so no COMPLAINTS please of you chose to ignore my warning.

This is a twist on the reborn that I enjoy doing with this fanfiction and wanted to see what you think so please like and comment.

To also make you all aware I have edited to the best of my abilities but with someone with dyslexia it is a bit hit and miss so please bare with me.

Please Enjoy 😉

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEBES- 3067BC

5000 years ago, a fierce warrior known as the scorpion king lead a great army.
On a campaign to conquer the known world and he was succeeding till a great Pharaoh stood up to him.
She was a great female Pharaoh who would not be suppressed by him and found back, she gathered her people and prepared for battle.
After a fierce battle with the scorpion king, she won banishing him and his men to the desert, the Scorpion King for all his conquering could not help but admire her as he was banished.
It was shortly after her victory she was killed by her cousin so he could be Pharaoh.

After a vicious campaign which lasted 7 long years, The scorpion king and his army were defeated and driven deep into the sacred desert of Ahm Shere
One by one they slowly perished under the scorching sun, until only the great warrior himself was left alive.

Near death, the Scorpion King made a pact with the dark God Anubis, that if Anubis would spare his life and let him conquer his enemies, he would give him his soul.

Anubis accepted his offer and spared his life.
Anubis gave the Scorpion king command of his army and like an evil flood, they washed away all that lay before them.
When his task was done but unable to find the female Pharaoh who drafted him, Anubis forced the Scorpion King to serve him for all time.
His army was returned to the sands from whence it came.

None realising that Anbuis chosen would be reborn twice more to carry out his design so that his chosen would one day have his power.