Chapter 1

I looked in the mirror admiring my physique.
I knew it made people jealous and honestly I liked doing that.

     I quickly got my pajamas on for bed, they were silky and rich looking, just how I liked them. As I walked towards my bed I heard something. "What was that? "
I muttered under my breath.
  I scaredly got into my bed and layed down.  All of a sudden I heard glass breaking. A tall man was standing over me, the last thing I remember was his cold yet blank stare.
     I woke up in the hospital confused, and exhausted. That's when I look to my right to see both of my parents. "M-mom... Dad? "
    "She's up! " my mom yelled to the doctors. And under 5 seconds I was crowded by nurses and doctors. So many questions were being asked...  "How do you feel? " "do you need food?" "Would you like to walk around? " this was mentally challenging for me. "ENOUGH! " I yelled. Everybody was staring at me in shock.  "Why am I at the hospital? " I asked in a frustrated tone. "Oh honey.. " My mother said more calm now. "Someone broke into your penthouse.. We found you on the bed struggling to breath.. We don't know who hurt you but once we find out, god I can't even say what well do to that waste of a human."

   After about 5 hours I was released from the hospital. My parent made me stay with them. This upsetted me because I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Well at least I think I am.   "Now now.. You need your rest go to sleep.. " My mom stated as she kissed my forehead.  I went to sleep as told by my mom.

      The next morning as I was walking down stares I saw him. "Honey, me and your mother agreed you need a bodygaurd, for your own protection"  My father said.

   "I don't need anyone, I can care for myself! " Obviously I was lying, I can barley make myself breakfast in the morning.  "It's for your own safety darling.. "  my mother said. I nodded in acceptance of defeat. I was never a big fan of being a model, but having a bodygaurd along with that! No way! I was willing to do whatever it took to get this guy fired. But he was kind of cute... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I still don't like him. Well at least.. For now.  The bodygaurd took a quick glare at me then looked away, it made my heart ache when he looked at me. And I was living for it. But this won't stop me from trying to get him fired. "He will start his job of protecting you tomorrow. " my father stated firmly. I nodded in agreement.    

     (Time skip) (it's now the next morning)

    I woke up, just to see him.
My bodygaurd.  I groaned in annoyance as he watched me with a cold blank stare.   God, he was annoying.

     After changing I went down to eat breakfast.
"Hey, since you're following me everywhere go ahead and make me some food. "
I said straight up tone. 
"I'm not required to fix you food ma'am. "
     Who does this guy think he is talking to me like that?

        "Fine I'll just... Skip breakfast than! " I say trying to get his attention.  "Ok" he responds. How does he not care about my physical health?  Out of frustration I groan.    

             The day passes by and the bodygaurd has. Followed every move I make, and I can't even explain how annoying this was getting. Has he ever heard of personal space?

           (Time skip to night)

  I get my comfy pajamas on, and lay down, onviousleu my bodygaurd is watching me yet again.  when I layed down, he covered me up patted my head and walked out. I don't know.. But I think I like him... Or maybe I don't and he just treats me kindly.. I don't know what these feelings are but they're hard to control when I'm around him.. He just gives me a feeling.. That I'm safe. But if they'res one thing I know. I can't fall first.

(Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of "He's An Envious Protector! I appreciate all audiences, however this book is recommended for 13+ I'd love for anyone to leave their thoughts on this first chapter!)

   (If anything about this chapter is triggering or disturbing please tell me in the comments, and I will immediately fix it!)