Chapter 2

(A week passes with the model having a bodygaurd)

       "Good morning" my bodygaurd says as I sit up awakening from my rest.
  "Morning" I reply back.
"Today I'm gonna be a bit busy so I won't be here, just please stay home and don't get into trouble. " I nod in agreement.

     (Time skip to night)

"It's been 8 hours since he's been gone.. " I think to myself. I decide to have a few drinks since he out of the house. I ran to the kitchen as quick as I could. I grab 2 wine bottles and go back to my bedroom.

       After finally opening the wine bottles I gulp the first one down after a good 20 minutes then the next one is soon gone.

      I woosily in a tired manner sit on the floor still holding the wine bottle. I look around the room drunkingly and tiredly. That's when I pass out.

  The door unlockes as he walks in. The bodygaurd. With bags filled with something... I'm not sure what though.. "I'm back! "

  "Oh my god! Hey wake up! ANASTASIA WAKE UP! "
  After being shaken, I wake up. My eyes open slowly. He then hugs me tightley squeezing me.  "I-im sorry.. "    "shhhh, you just need to rest for now.. Ok? " I nod in agreement.

     He gently layed me down in my bed. "Hey you never told me your name.. "
"Oh, my name.. Its... It's Adam. " right after he told me this he walked out of the room. This obviously confused me but I was too tired to argue with it, so I went to sleep.

          (The next morning)

I woke up to see Adam on the phone with someone. He was talking about how he may be fired due to shareing too much information. But who was he talking to...?

  When he finally got off the phone, I began to question him. "Who was that and what do you mean fired? "
    "I can't say ok. It's personal. " "just tell me! "
"I can't. " "please?" "ANASTASIA I CAN'T TELL YOU OK, WHY DON'T YOU GET IT. "   after being yelled at I ran to my room crying. I then locked the door behind me.

"W-wait.. I'm sorry! "
I sat on my bed ignoring everything he said.
  I then heard the door being opened, and footsteps right after it.  He sat on the bed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Hey I'm sorry for yelling.. I was just stressed.. " he stated.

   "I'm sorry too... "
"ANASTASIA, don't say that, you have nothing to be sorry for! It's just that if I share information to you like my name I could be fired... "
  "I'm sorry for asking about it Adam.. "    "again, Anastasia don't be sorry.. Ok? "   I nodded in agreement. 
"Hey it's been a long morning, why don't we go out and eat breakfast" Adam ask. "Ok then" I reply backk still a bit sad.

(Thank y'all all so much for reading chapter 2! I really appreciate it and respect y'all so muchh for it! Don't forget to follow!)  (Please comment if you enjoyed this chapter or not I've worked very hard on this one!)