Chapter 4

So many thoughts were going through my head. "Does he still look at me the same?" "Does he still like me like he used to"
I was so confused and lost at the same time. "Let's date then. " he said as his eyes stared at me coldly and yet so dominating. Oh god his eyes.. They were as blue as the ocean, but yet as dominating as a lion.

"Really.. You want to date.. Me? "  "yes." He says starting to get a but more touchy. "B-but you may be fired. " I state. "If I'm fired as your bodygaurd I can still date you as your boyfriend, what wrong is that. "

   I look at him shocked with his response, but still staring right into his piercing cold blue eyes. "State at me all you want, I still want you. And I know you want me. " my face turns crazy red as he says this. "W-well yea but.. Your job..? "   "f#ck my job.. Just quit holding back. Let's date, who needs to know. " I hug Adam agreeing.

    We soon told my parents, onviousley he got fired but still protects me as my boyfriend, the best part about this story is that now we're married with 2 kids and were expecting another family member soon.

(Well it seems this story has come to an ending. If you have any thoughts about this story please comment them. I need tips, and information. I love y'all! I hope y'all had an amazing time reading this and I'm sure to right more stories after this! Bye for now and make sure to follow! )