Mystery Fan Mail

It was a weird day for Neshan Wonder. First of all he went to the gym like he always did. When he got home from the gym there was a letter waiting for him. His mom said, "Neshan there is a letter for you. I put it on your desk in your room". "Ok , thanks mom", Neshan said to his mom while he walked to his room. Neshan opened his door and saw the letter sitting on his desk. He thought it was weird because all it said was "NESHAN WONDER". He calls his mom to his room. "Mom can you come here for a minute". His mom shows up at his door 2 minutes later. "What's up, Neshan?" his mom asked. "Do you know who dropped off the letter?" Neshan asked his mom. She said, "I came home home from dropping off Nidal at school and it was taped to the door". "Well this is weird cause all it says is my name and that's it", said Neshan. His mom left his room and Neshan sat at his desk and looked at the letter. He didn't even open the letter. He didn't open the letter right away. He called Rhonda, Ethan, Maxx and Owen on VC and asked them if they dropped off or had someone drop off a letter at my house. All of them said, "No we didn't. Why?" Neshan said, "I got home from the gym and my mom told me there was a letter taped to the door and it had my name on it". Rhonda said, "I promise Neshan I never dropped off a letter at your house.". The 3 boys said, "Yeah us either we promise". Neshan was so frustrated because he didn't know who had sent the letter. He placed it on his desk and it sat there for 3 days.