The Letter:NESHAN WONDER

The 4th day there was another letter taped to his door and it said, "Did you open my other letter?" Again no name on the letter. So neshan told his mom that he got another letter and his mom asked him if he read the first letter he got 4 days ago. Neshan said, "No I haven't because I am really nervous to open it. I don't know what it is gonna be". His mom said, "Just open it and see what it says". Neshan nervously opened the first letter and he slowly opened the letter. Finally he had it opened. In the letter it said "Neshan you never read anything I say on your live streams. You always read everyone else's comments but you pass my comments. Why is that? If you don't start reading my comments I will do something you will regret. So you better start reading my comments you should know who i am". Neshan was so freaked out he didn't even want to open the 2nd letter. He yelled to his mom. "MOM GET OUT HERE NOW?" His mom comes running out of the kitchen and said, "What is it Neshan?" "I read the letter mom and I am freaked out". "Why are you so freaked out", his mom asked. Neshan said, "It asked why I don't read their comments on my live streams and if I don't start reading their comments then they will do something that I will regret. Now I don't want to open the letter who knows what's inside the other letter". So 3 days had passed and no more had arrived. Neshan made a post and posted on discord. The message said, " Will not be going live until further notice. Please accept my deepest apologies. Something happened but I can't go into details at this moment. I will keep you updated. Thanks for understanding". Rhonda, Maxx, Ethan & Owen all knew a little about what was going on but they didn't say anything. It was 2 more days and Neshan decided to open the 2nd letter.