Who Was It?

The name that ce up was Aycid. Neshan said to himself could it be Aycid. So he waited and was looking for clues to see if it was Aycid. Then Aycid left a message all it said was "REGRET". Neshan left his room and his mom ended the stream right away. She ran after Neshan and found him sitting on the couch. "Neshan why did you run out of your live?" his mom said. "I know it is mom', Neshan told his mom. His mom then said, "Who is it?" Neshan said, "It's Aycid. His comment was "regret". His mom right away called the police and told them what was going on and they came to the house and read the letters and Neshan and his mom told the police who it was. The police found out where Aycid lives and went to his house and talked to him. Aycid did admit it was him that sent the letters and that he was sorry that he sent them. "Officers I am not gonna do anything I swear. It was only to scare him. If o can only talk to Neshan and tell him I'm sorry", Aycid told the officer. The officer then called Neshan and explained to him what Aycid told him. Neshan agreed to talk to Aycid and he apologized for the letters. The officers also told Aycid that he still had to take him to the police station because it was still considered a threat. The officer then put handcuffs on Aycid and took him down to the station. After an hour and a half Aycid arrived back home. Aycid got $1000 fine and got all of his electronics taken away for 6 months. I think Aycid learned his lesson. Do you guys?