The 2nd Letter:Time Is Running Out

"Mom I am gonna open the 2nd letter". Neshan's mom said, "Do you want me to be here when you open it?" Neshan with no hesitation said, "Please will you stay?" So he proceeded to open the letter and did what he did last time and opened it slowly. Finally he had it opened and he looked at his mom and said, "Here goes nothing". His mom said, "Take your time". So Neshan slowly turned over the 2nd letter. The letter read, "I see you opened my first letter. I was not kidding when I said you will regret it if you don't read my comments. You better go live in the next couple days or you will regret it. I PROMISE YOU!" Neshan looked at his mom and said, "What am I gonna do mom?" His mom looked at him and said, "Was there a name on the letter first of all". Neshan said, "All it said was "TIME IS RUNNING OUT!" "Mom do I go live or call the police. I don't know what I'm supposed to do", Neshan asked his mom. "Neshan let's take a day to to process everything then we can can decide what you should do". Neshan's mom said. So Neshan went on through his day. He called Rhonda, Ethan, Maxx & Owen on VC and talked to them about what was going on. They told him to just take your time and just think about what you wanna do. Neshan thanked them for their advice and he could not sleep that night so he played Fortnite to see if he could get his mind off of the letters. It was the next day and what do you know there was another letter taped to his door. He went and grabbed the letter and told his mom that he got another one. "Neshan don't wait to open this one" was written on the envelope. He opened it right away. This letter was the last straw.