Maggie

"I just feel like you're the only one who gets me, even though I barely know you. It is as if the stars just aligned for us to meet, and here we are. Never in a million years did I imagine I would be staring into your eyes on this starry night."

I cringed at the lines I had to recite in front of the mirror. Those would be the things I would have to say to Landon.

I sighed. It was fine. That was the part of acting I had to accept– you couldn't always work with the people that you wanted.

I grabbed my phone from the pile of mess on my bathroom counter. Makeup brushes, blush, eye shadow, a straightener, clothes, a rag, and whatever else you could name were scattered around the surface. I'll clean up later.

I went to a web browser and scrunched my eyebrows. What was this?

˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

Latest Celebrity News

Landon Johnson and Ari Lee

Landon Johnson, the sensational actor, has recently landed the male lead role in the latest version of Cinderella. Despite this success, tension has assumedly stirred between him and the successful model Ari Lee. For much of their time in the media, Landon has always been seen in a relationship with Ari. But now that he landed a new role in a romance movie with another woman, who we identified to be an amateur actress named Magnolia Bennett, people on social media have been quick to express their concerns.

One user, named Hairy-underscore-armpits, has stated: "The actor named Magnolia is making a huge ******* mistake. How dare she get in the ******** way of the relationship between Landon and Ari? She is ******* going to pay for this.

Another user, named lanniej4life, wrote: "The girl is demonic for knowingly choosing a role with our beloved Landon, knowing he's in a relationship with Ari. No one has even heard of this "Magnolia" girl. Like, what kind of name even is that?"

We are curious to find out your stance...

˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

I walked into the studio where we would be working on the first scenes today. It looked huge. Even though I barely entered, I saw vast areas of green screen. Thoughts of the article I read earlier today filled my mind, even though I tried my best to shut them out. I knew having the role in the movie would be a daunting task, but I didn't think I would get involved in someone else's dating life during the process.

"Maggie," a serious voice called from a distance. I glanced over to see the director and Landon standing near a table. The director signaled for me to come. I took a deep breath as I made my way over.

"You two can take a seat," the director states. He folds his hands onto the table. "It appears we have a bit of a dilemma that may impact the direction of the movie and how successful it will become."

He takes a deep breath as he pulls out his phone from his pocket and turns it around for Landon and me to see. On the screen, it shows the same article I came across this morning. I cross my arms on my chest, glancing in Landon's direction. I watch as his eyebrows crinkle in confusion to a more serious expression covering his face. He buries his face in the palms of his hands.

There was a silence before the director continued speaking.

"So, I assume you both know why this will be a problem. Obviously, now the movie is gaining more attention, but this has to end now. If the drama continues any further, it will impact how many people watch our movie and the ratings. It will and has already begun to mess with your reputation." He glanced at me.