𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑.
"Mummy!" Celeste yelled as she opened the front door to Lestrange Manor.

The little girl rand toward her mother, arms open wide for a hug. Bellatrix smiled wide and opened her arms up for the little girl. Celeste, being only a five-year old, could only wrap her tiny arms around her mothers legs. Bellatrix bent down to pick up her daughter, giving her a kiss on the cheek when she was up in her arms. Celeste giggled when her mother kissed her cheek.

"How's my little Trixie today?" Bellatrix asked Celeste who giggled before she answered. "Good Mummy."

Rodolphus entered through the front door, a scowl on his face before he saw his wife and daughter smiling happily at him.

"Hello, love." He said to Bellatrix and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. Bellatrix smiled at him before putting her daughter down.

Celeste Lestrange was a spitting image of her father. Her wavy blonde hair matched his and so did her facial features. But there was one thing that made it obvious who her mother was. Her chocolate colored eyes had the same mischievous and viciousness to them. Her eyes showed people what she was capable of.

Celeste was too young to know how dangerous her parents were. She didn't know about the torturous lives her parents lived in.

-

As Celeste grew older, Bellatrix had been training Celeste on her wandless magic. Not for a good cause of course.

Bellatrix wanted her daughter be the best death eater there was, after her of course. She wanted her daughter to be the most famous death eater out there. And she would do it without any hesitation.

By the time Celeste was eight, she knew all of the dark magic her mother used. Bellatrix forced Celeste to watch her slowly torture people and finally off them with the killing curse.

Celeste knew her mother's magic like the back of her hand. She knew every curse and every counter-curse. Though a lot of the magic was irreversible.

Celeste knew everything her mother was teaching her was wrong. Since she saw her mother torture someone with the Cruciatus curse she'd cry at night. The screams of agony from innocent people haunted her dreams.

"Mummy, you're hurting her!" Celeste yelled at her mother.

Celeste was just seven when her mother gave her a visual aid of one of the unforgivable curses. Bellatrix truly thought if Celeste saw dark magic in the first person it would prepare her for when she had a wand.

And Bellatrix couldn't wait for the time when Celeste would be invited to Hogwarts. Bellatrix loved her daughter with her whole heart, but she was perfect for the Dark Lords plans to take over the wizarding world.

When Celeste was in Hogwarts in her first year her mother got sent to Azkaban, along with her father. It severely impacted her and her life at Hogwarts.

The Hufflepuffs were the biggest bullies toward her, the Ravenclaws didn't bother to even be around her or spare her a glance. The Slytherins admired her but knew to stay away, as Draco told them to after she was sorted into Gryffindor.

But the worst of all was her own house. Gryffindors hated her because of her parents. Celeste threatened multiple Gryffindor's on a daily basis. Whether she threatened to hex them or jinx them, they never stopped.

The girls all hated her for how close she was to the Weasley twins and the boys hated her because she wouldn't sleep with them.

Summertime was Celeste's favorite time of year. She loved the warm weather and seeing Molly and Arthur and Bill and Charlie and Percy. She loved laying out in the garden at the Burrow with Ginny and tanning. She loved the fresh fruits and popsicles the kids shared. She loved being away from all of the students at the wizarding school. She loved wearing sundresses and shorts. She loved the fresh flowers that Molly taught her to nurse. She loved wearing bathing suits and swimming in the lake by the Burrow.

The Burrow was so much more alive and loving. It wasn't dark and filled with hatred. Celeste loved that Arthur found the muggle world interesting because she did too. And when she was out of the Lestrange Manor, she could finally listen to the muggle bands she had always wanted to listen to that her godfather, Sirius Black always talked about. She loved how Molly gave the kids handmade gifts for everything that she poured her love into.

Celeste felt at ease in the Burrow. There wasn't a single unforgivable casted there and there never would be because Molly made sure of it. Molly was a mother like no other. She loved, protected, fed, nursed, cared for and anything else you could think of.

When Celeste got her first period her first summer in the Burrow Molly taught her about cramps and how to use pads and tampons. She taught her how to be herself. Celeste wouldn't be herself without Mollys parenting.

Celeste loved talking with Charlie about the dragons in Romania. She loved to talk with Bill about anything really. Ron came to her for girl advice, while Ginny came to her with boy advice. But Fred and George were different. They made her feel like she's never seen an ounce of hatred in the world. From the moment she started staying in the Burrow, they promised to protect her as their own. They were her best friends. They pulled all sorts of pranks together and poked fun at each other.

They made Celeste feel whole. They were her best friends, and she wouldn't ask for anyone else to fill that role.