𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Celeste woke up to purple hair, caused by none other than the Weasley twins. She stormed into their room with smoke practically fuming out of her ears.

"FRED, GEORGE! I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL YOU." She yelled at the two boys who immediately ran as she pulled her wand out to jinx them.

Step after step, Celeste ran after the two twins who had ran outside giggling at their prank. Though, it felt like just another day at the Burrow. The same amount of chaos, except Molly and Arthur were apart of it too, trying to get the children ready for Diagon Alley to retrieve their new school supplies.

The weather had begun to get colder in Europe, making Celeste shiver in her night gown. The sharp glass blades poked at her bare feet as she ran after the two red headed children. Seeing Fred start to slow down, Celeste took this as her chance to tackle the boy. She ran full speed at him and crouched just enough to impact his legs, making him fall face first to the ground.

"Change my hair back to its original color now." She said sternly, her wand pointed at his neck.

"Oh please don't jinx me, I'm so scared." Fred mockingly pleaded with a laugh.

"Infl-" Celeste started, but was cut off by a pleading Fred. "No stop! Don't blow me up again! I'll change it right now I swear! Crinus Muto." Fred said.

Celeste's hair color changed back to its dirty blonde waves and she smiled and got off of the boy who was now breathing heavily, his chest moving up and down quickly.

"Thanks, Freddie." She smiled before going back inside the Burrow to get ready for Platform 9 ¾.

Celeste decided to wear cuffed jeans with a sweater and her black converse. She did light makeup and finally put her shoes on. She grabbed her bag and began heading downstairs to the living room where Molly and Arthur were waiting for some of the kids to finish up.

"Oh dear, you are just too good to be true." Molly smiled at the girl as she patted her cheek.

Celeste felt herself smile with blushing cheeks at the compliment. Bellatrix never complimented her for anything other than her eyes. She referred to them as "her beautiful, evil eyes" which caused lots of troubles for Celeste when a boy tried flirting with her and she happens to experience a PTSD breakdown. She's confused and scared plenty of boys with this one.

"If you aren't ready in two more minutes I'm leaving you!" Molly yelled up the stairs.

Celeste giggled at the woman who was able to get all of her kids down the stairs in no time. One after the other, each ginger made it down the stairs practically yelling about how excited were for Diagon Alley.

"You excited to go to Diagon Alley?" Fred asked Celeste excitedly.

Celeste nodded her head with a smile. "I guess, not much I need though and I barely've got money."

Celeste couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts. She missed her friends, especially Lee and Alicia. Celeste smiled at the memory of her olive skinned friend. She could use a bit of Alicia's wit and humor after hearing her godfather had escaped Azkaban. Though she knew he was as harmless as a person could be, there was something nerve-wracking about the entire fiasco.

Her godfather, Sirius Black, was her mother's cousin. Though Bellatrix would have much rather had Regulus be her godfather she made Sirius it instead, as Regulus was dead. When Celeste still lived in Lestrange Manor she found a comfort in Sirius. He was there to listen to her cry about the pain and suffering her mother made her watch. He listened and took her mind off things. He would bring his muggle radio and play some of his favorite bands from the muggle world for her. He would bring her storybooks and new stuffed animals every time he came too. He also made sure he brought the House of Black's elf, Kreacher.