Rescue Mission

Louisa

I  smiled as I followed my sisters voice and froze as I saw  my primo's worried face and said  que Pasa primo? He frowned and said I was out for a walk with  Parce when we discovered a human and dragon badly wounded in the forest around the village. I  couldn't move them and they couldn't walk. I  frowned and thought for a moment and then said  we should  let  momma know. I  nodded and looked down at Parce, who  looked up at  Antonio and took off for Casita, returning  minutes later with my mom and  aunt. I smiled as Antonio  knelt down eye level with  Parce  and  said  you've done well so far my dear friend only  a little more than you  may rest. I  smiled  as he  climbed onto Parce back and  led the way into the forest where there was a girl  and a black guarded dragon. I froze as  Antonio stepped forward and watched as the dragon snarled ready to jump in to assist. I smiled as Antonio said this is  my family they're here to help. I  smiled as the dragon growled beut limped back away from the  girl. I frowned as  my mom prepared a cure fed the dragon healing the dragon and the  girl. I froze as the dragon shape shifted into a hybrid human and said thank you  for your assistance  my human would have surly died without you. I smiled as I  heard a grown from the human and smiled as the hybrid shifted back to full dragon and quickly nudged his human. I smiled as I saw the girl  smile and saw I'm still alive tooth. I smiled as she looked around and froze seeing us and said who are you? Mirabel smiled and said  we are the family  madrigal  you dragon here sent my cousin to get us so we could  help you. I  smiled as she nodded and looked at his dragon and said  toothless you know we can never go back. Now that my father knows about you and that I refuse to  fight dragons he will kill us both if we do. Toothless  nods and looked away. I frowned and said you could always stay here. I smiled as she froze and looked up and said wait what? You can stay here live in the village. I  shifted and smiled as Antonio blushed and looked up at his mom and said momma para preguntarte algo en privado. I smiled as  they walked a short distance away and talked.

Antonio

I blushed and said  Mom I think I have a  crush on her." I blushed as mom smiled and said you should tell her after all you guys are about the same age and all. I blushed and nodded and said I'm just worried about her dragon and his reaction." I blushed as I heard Parce  hiss he's cool with it. I already talked with him.