Chapter 2 *Leigha's P.O.V*

I was frozen when i saw green eyes staring back into mine.

What the hell is he doing here?

So many questions were flooding through my mind but yet i had no answers to any of them. 

A smirk was displayed across his face with his left dimple slightly showing.

Laughter poured out of his lips, probably of how dumbfounded i looked.

"Well are you not going to invite me in? It would be rather rude if you didn't y'know."

I didn't respond, but just stared. His monotone voice ringing through my ears.

He just sighed and started making his way into my room, putting his left leg first through the low window and his right leg last.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he pulled himself inside my room.

"Inviting myself in since you won't"  He said as if it wasn't obvious.

"No you're not, get out" 

"Excuse me little girl but I'm staying." He said harshly

At that moment all i ever wanted was to smack that smirk right off his face.

So that's what i did.

Sadly, i didn't get the reaction out of him like i had wanted. The smirk stayed, in fact i think it got bigger.

A small chuckle came from his lips.

"Feisty are we not?" He chuckled as his green eyes sparkled with amusement.

All i could do was stare as he walked past me as if nothing had happened and looked around my room.

"I like your room, it's quite cozy." He smiled. 

My room is nowhere near 'cozy'. Theirs band posters (which include Little Mix, Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, Conor Maynard, ect.) plastered all over my Tiffany blue walls. Theirs a small white ottoman in the corner of my room next to my flat screen t.v. Then lastly my bed is laid across from my t.v. and is next to my closet.

Not exactly what speaks cozy to me..

I just nodded at the boy, not exactly wanting to talk to him. It wasn't until now that i realized i didn't know his name.

"What's your name?"

His body shifted in the direction towards me and he glanced at me before turning his attention back to my poster of Justin.

"You forgot all ready? I told you at the club the other day." 

I honestly don't remember him telling me his name, i only remember him being irritating and kissing my hand.

I mumbled a soft "sorry" and looked down at my feet.

All of a sudden i saw a black pair of converse appear next to my feet and a finger lift up my chin that made me look into shinning emerald eyes,

"Don't be sorry babe." He said softly. I didn't even think his voice could sound as nice as that, usually it's slow and demanding.

"My names Harry" He smiled.

It wasn't until now that i realised how absolutely attractive Harry really was.

His smile is incredibly dazzling, just like his eyes. Along with his perfectly bouncy curls he has. His hair reminds me of my best friend Karley's hair. Her hair was always really long and bouncy but it was her signature hair style, not many people have curly hair after all. Her personality was always really funny and excited. Everyone loved to be around her and she liked to be around people that made her smile. That was until she recently got into a car crash with me. It was a couple months ago but it feels as if it happened yesterday. It feels as if i hadn't went into a coma for two weeks. It feels as if i wasn't depressed, or still am, because i feel as if it should have been me with my head smashing into the windshield.