Chapter one * Harrys P.O.V*

*Harry's P.O.V*

 I opened my eyes as i felt a buzz go off in my pocket.

'Do I even know u?'

I smirked as my eyes scanned over the text.

I chuckled as i wrote back a reply.

'Well u should babe ;)'

I closed my eyes once more after i pressed the 'Send' button.

Just thinking about her makes chills run up and down my spine.

I smiled as i remembered the day I had met the most beautiful girl in the world.

(Flashback)

My eyes scanned through the dark room.

Warm bodies were pressed together, most of which who were grinding, throughout the party.

I chuckled as the same blonde bimbo from earlier came back into view. I could tell she was searching for someone and it was most likely me.

My assumption was confirmed when she finally spotted me and started making her way over.

"Babe, i was looking for you all night. I thought you had left me" The blonde laughed.

I didn't say anything but just smirked as i saw confusion cloud over her eyes, Obviously thinking i would have said something about how i wouldn't have leaved her on purpose.

Laughter started pouring out of my mouth.

"I was trying to d-.." 

My words soon came to a halt as i saw a gorgeous lady making her way over to me and blondie.

This girl was definitely the definition of gorgeous.

I know its rude to stare but at that moment in time i couldn't find anything in me to actually care.

She made eye contact with me and i soon found myself getting lost in hazel ords that were staring back into mine.

I smirked and pushed blondie out of my way and walked towards the girl.

"Hey babe." I winked. " The names Harry Styles, but you just can call me Harry" I took her hand and placed a light kiss on the top of it.

My words were somewhat slurred from all the tequila shots i've had taken.

A small frown appeared on her face and she retreated her hand back from my grip, but my confidence stayed nevertheless.

"What's you're name babe?"

"I'd rather not you know."  She frowned, her nose scrunching up as i walked a little closer.

"Why not babe?"

She looked up at me, obviously frightened, and shook her head.

The annoying blonde had came prancing back by now and was rudely interrupting our conversation.

"Her names leigha" The blonde smiled.

Leigha gave blondie a disapproving look, while i just smiled at her, before opening her mouth.

"I came to tell you that we have to leave"

The blonde smile disappeared as she turned to look at leigha.

"So soon, why?"  I smirked while leigha just glared at me and turned back to her friend and whisper/yelled "now."

I chuckled and blondie turned to look at me once more and sighed.

She took out a piece of paper and handed it to me as she said, "Text me babe" with a wink.

I didn't say anything as she put the piece of paper in my hand and walked away with the beautiful girl leigha next to her.

Leigha must have felt my eyes on her because she had turned around and my emerald eyes ended up meeting her shimmering hazel ones. I could tell she was afraid of me, but that's what made the chase so much more exciting.

(End on Flashback)

After that party ended i had texted the blonde and asked for her friends number.

And that's how i ended up here, awaiting the arrival of her next text message.

I felt the familiar buzzing go off in my pocket. I opened the message and read over the words she sent.

"Who.Are.U?"

I laughed and jumped out of my red Ferrari.

I walked up a stone path covered in gravel until i had made my way up the the average sized brick house. I stopped at a large window and brought out my phone from my pocket. I turned on my screen just as i saw a small body walk past the window.

"Look out side and you'll see ;)"

I saw the same body appear in the window once more. I couldn't see much because of the drapes over the window but i could tell the person had picked up something. I laughed as the phone dropped out of the persons hand. The person started making their way towards the window and soon drapes had flew open.

Wide hazel eyes were staring back into mine.