Dexter x Cupid

Okay, I got to talk about how cute this couple is!!! 😘😍🥰🤗

I ain't even saying anything... Yep, this ship screams cute, man!

Firstly, I am a Dexven shipper and yes, I am supposed to show hate to Dexpid... but I don't. Why?

Well, as you all know, Cupid is one of my favourite characters, as well as Dexter and she having a thoughtful attraction towards Dexter is so sweet to see🥺 I know many will disagree that she is a bit psycho over Dex but please! You guys like to see Marinette from MLB fawning over Adrien and Nikki from Dork Diaries over Brandon, but can't take Cupid into account? That's NOT fair! She doesn't deserve it, guys!

Cupid, as we all know, is a definition of 'next door girl'; sweet, helpful a hopeless romantic. Dexter, our nerdy guy is kinda similar to her because I feel they both are insecure about themselves..a lot.

Moreover, Dex even gave a small kiss on the cheek, which made Cupid a bright red tomato! I find it really silly that Dex, of all people, is very clueless about her love for him, just like Adrien. In this sense, I feel like they do match together in many ways. I mean, look at the pic above, yo; isn't that enough?

I would say, she is a person who Dexter would come to for every advice; this does make her an ideal match, don't you think? I do understand that they aren't like Raven and Dexter, but her quirky personality will definitely charm the son of the Charmings, wouldn't it?

Sure, sometimes Cupid acts cringe, but at the end of the day, after Raven she gets Dex, nevertheless.

Plus besoin de mots!

Ratings:

Out of 5 - 4/5

Out of 10 - 8.7/10

Emoji - 👉👈

Three Words To Describe It - Sweet as honey! 🍯

Ship Name - Dexpid, Cupexter