Darling x Chase

Ship request by @MissSparkle539/Charling4everafter

First of all, THIS SHIP IS A TOTAL GREEN FLAG!!!! 😍🤩😉😚❤️ Yeah, so many reasons for this  which I'll explain below.

So, as you all know, Chase Redford was first introduced in Way Too Wonderland. Tbh, it was a love at first sight for me! Yep, in the whole of Ever After High, he is the most handsome one. Yeah, don't you guys dare deny that he is cool! 😏 Sure, he was being so upheld with rules and duties and just goes on saying 'Rules are rules', but he is gorgeous, generous and gallant - the dreamboat for all the girlies! 

Okay, enough of me simping for Chase, considering he is a fictional person and he doesn't exist. 🥲😥 So, tbh I didn't really expect Darling of all the people to be in the white knight's armor. I was just as surprised as the rest of the Ever After and Wonderland folk.🙃  That didn't stop me from firstly shipping them, Darling and Chase. 

Personality wise, we can't say anything about Chase, because he was given so less screen time. And he was present in only Way too Wonderland, which makes it even worse for determining personality type. Overall, I could say Chase is a cool guy, an absolute heartthrob both personality wise and appearance wise. 🥰 I feel he isn't like other guys becoz others are kinda chauvinistic, or just don't have an opportunity to show their feminist side. But, he, was surprised yet so supportive of the fact that Darling is the white knight which adds extra brownie points for his character development. Yep, you guys know how he was looking at his dear warrior maiden with such a proud and impressed face like he's saying, " That's my girl, bro!"! AND he truly appreciates Darling and even asked her for a dance which ofc our girl accepted! 😉 Now, any more proof needed to prove that Chase and Darling are literally a match made in heaven?

Oh yes, we forgot to discuss Darling ryt? Okay, it's brief. She is the literal badass girl with the most personality. Like Chase, she doesn't have much screen time except in Way too Wonderland and Dragon Games (btw, I absolutely love her Dragon Games outfit; it's perfect!)  She is really mysterious which is best for her character, I feel... I feel the same as Darling sometimes because the world underestimates and judges me based on my gender. It's so frustrating, for EVERY one!! 😭 I think Mattel has portrayed that societal issue very well, with characters like Darling, Cerise, etc. Moreover, she is really different from all of the characters I've seen in EAH, because she's an absolute legend! 👑👏🙌 Her interest in saving and protecting people is very adorable and loving because it shows she cares about people around her and not their opinions. I would say that Dragon Games did her dirty by giving the prince role in Apple White's story, by making her do the CPR. It could have been anyone, but Darling, please. Anyways we'll rant about this in another chapter...

Therefore, it is decided that since Darling and Chase are both the GGG (already listed above), and mysterious and also try their best to cope up with their insane, nonsensical families and so many societal pressure. The main thing is, they both are thoughtful and love all the knight things, which is the absolute green flag for me! 🇲🇴🚩 They are utterly perfect, unlike the model couple, Apple and Daring.  Imagine them as the White and Red Knight, dueling until they both say "I love you!", with complete exhaustion in the evening! So lovely! 🥰🥰🤩😍☺️💕

Rating:

Out of 5 - 10000000/ 5

Out of 10 - 1000000000000/10

Emoji - 😘

One Word To Describe It - Utterly wonderlandiful (oops thats 2 words, nevermind!)

Ship Name - Chaseling/Charling/Darlase