| Chapter Seven |

The comfort was close yet hard to embrace.

12:03 pm

“We have reached, ma'am.”

Iseul heard Mr. Jung speaking after pulling the car by the building; Choi Myung-Soo's company building and with a nod, he had gotten out while Iseul had unbuckled her seatbelt to find her door being opened, and the next second, she had stepped out while Mr. Jung was holding the door for her; she had worn her sunglasses as her eyes roamed around the area to find some workers of his factories doing the petition for the unaware happenings as well as the halt of their expenses.

Iseul could understand it as for a moment she stared at the loud chaos with a ponder of her strategy in her mind.

“Make sure no one gets hurt, Mr. Jung.”

Iseul ordered, as the push and pull of the people continued to get out of hands and with a nod, Hae-Jin had gestured to the standing bodyguards as two of them had led Iseul inside the building with their task of not letting her get hurt as well as the people where Iseul continued to walk down the floor loudly enough like her authoritative demeanor while taking off her glasses to feel the stares over her passing by figure.

The next thing she was approaching the meeting room as Hae-Jin was quick to open the door for her where giving him a nod, she had walked inside to gather the eyes of the business tycoons in the room; seated on their respective chairs on the long wooden table and Iseul gave them a nod of a greeting.

“Good morning, everyone.”

Her heeled feet walked to her chair taking the head of the table before sitting on it with her usual posture. “Is everyone here?”

“Yes; you're the only one who arrived last, Ms. Jeon.”

Iseul heard the female familiar voice to find Song Hong-Ju with a smile; the smile of trying to put her down again and Iseul leaned against her chair with a tilt of her head as her chair slightly swung to look at her with a sass. “Best ones sometimes arrive at last, Ms. Hong, I hope you don't mind much about it.”

At the moment, the door opened, and everyone's eyes along with Iseul had found a familiar man stepping in his gray suit, Byun Baekhyun. “I believe I'm also one of the best then.”

Iseul stared at him in confusion; surprised.

He met her eyes foremost in the room with a knowing look, before giving a nod of his greeting to everyone. “Good morning, everyone,” He trailed off, meeting Iseul's eyes with a playful smirk. “And my gentlewoman.”