⸝⸝⊂ 1 ➜﹒FIRST DAY ⊃⸝⸝

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

You woke up to those words coming from her window as the sun rays were suddenly so bright and falling onto you, laying comfortably in your own bed after going to sleep at 3 am.

"..ugh..." You groaned, rubbing your eyes only to see that it was none other than Silver Wolf — your sister, who woke you up. Of course.

"Finally! Your alarm really woke me up, but didn't wake you up?! Just get ready for school!" She scolded the girl that was waking up slowly.

You rubbed your eyes little as you were nodding. Your light feet touched the ground as you grabbed the clothes you wanted to wear today.

Silver wolf went out of the bedroom and went back to her own room, muttering under her breath how she found it annoying that it always happened to be your alarm waking her up, but not you.

"First day of school.. I'm so excited.." Yiu muttered, sounding unmotivated to go to school.

You got herself ready, putting on your clothes, getting your hair done and brushing your teeth

"Silver, Will you be going to school today too?" You yelled from the stairs as you went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Yeah, i guess so." Silver wolf yelled back from her room. Whilst waiting for her, you made some breakfast — Toast and bacon

As Silver wolf came down she sat down as she played her game on her phone. You then put two pieces of toast and a few pieces of bacon on a plate infront of her. "Thanks for the food." Silver wolf thanked you before she started eating.

"You're welcome. Now eat or you'll be late." You told Silver wolf, before putting a plate of food in front of you too.

You both ate until Silver wolf was finished and she turned her phone off.

"I'm heading out now, (Y/N)" Silver wolf stood up, picking up her bag and walking out of the front door whilst waving goodbye to you.

'... I guess I should go too. I don't want March to wait for the bus alone for 10 minutes...' You thought as you took your last bite before standing up and walking over to pick up your own bag.

You then walked out of the door, taking out your keys to lock the door behind you. You started walking to the bus stop.

As you were near, you could already see the white pinkish-haired girl waiting for you, but there was a tall, ravenette standing next to her. they seemed to be talking. You quickly rushed to the both.

"Hello March." You said as you arrived next to the both.

"(Y/N)!! Meet my friend, Dan Heng! He is very kind and I think you both would be great friends too!" March 7th said to you as she introduced the guy next to her.

'Dan Heng, huh..' You thought as you looked into his beautiful, teal eyes. You felt mesmerized just by his beautiful eye color.

"It's nice to meet you, Dan Heng." You smile as you look at him. "As you heard from March, I am (Y/N)."

"Indeed, It's nice to meet you too." He nods.

Just when March 7th wanted to start rambling about her weird morning, the bus came.

"Let's sit in the back guys!" March 7th recommended whilst pulling both you and Dan Heng along behind her to the back of the bus.

"I guess we have no decision.." You sighed whilst looking at Dan Heng as he nodded in response.

You three sat there until you arrived at your school;

Astral High School.

It was a high school where people from different homelands could go. Unlike the school your sister went to, Stellaron High where you had to pass some trials to get into...