⸝⸝⊂ 2 ➜﹒HANGING OUT ⊃⸝⸝

(Y/N) POV -

As I was upstairs, I locked the door to my room.

'Finally Home.. Yet, I still have to meet up with March and Dan Heng.' I thought, as you looked at the time.

"1:32 PM " was visible on the clock on MY desk. i had 20 minutes to get ready as I want to be at the park on time.

I quickly changed into some more casual clothes and unlocked the door to my room.

I rushed down the stairs to the kitchen where Silver wolf and Kafka were before but now they are in Silver wolf's room i guess.

I took my bag and put a few snacks in, just to maybe snack with both of my friends. I put the bag on and went out.

As a few minutes pass, I was at the park already as I saw March running to me with Dan Heng.

"Finally.. I'm waiting for quite a while already.." I spoke.

"It isn't my fault you're so perfectionistic that you even have to be on time! By the way, I got Dan Heng to come with me!" March happily exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. I got it. You got Dan Heng to come along." I said tired of March's flexing.

"Alright! Let's first go shopping!" March recommended.

Dan Heng sighed and I just nodded

March grabbed my hand, dragging me along from the park and Dan Heng followed us, it was pretty quiet so I took out my earphones and put on my playlist that March has been criticizing me about the last few days.

"Let's first go to the book store, we need to get books for school." Dan Heng said, his words sounded blank, like he didn't have any emotions.

"Ugh, that's so boring!!" March 7th protested.

"He's got a point though. We need it for school as soon as possible, and we are already shopping. So why not?" I agree with him.

March 7th let me go and we walked to the book store, until we walked in.

"Do you know where the school books are though?" I asked the guy.

"..."

...

"No." He responded bluntly and March 7th snd I just sighed.

"Hey, look! A worker!!" March 7th immediately ran over to the worker.

"Hi! Where are the books for school?" She asked the worker.

"Uhm.. They're right there." The worker pointed to the right shelf next to us.

"Well, now we have the answer!!" March 7th exclaimed, proud on how she was the first one to ask.

"Well.. I guess this one is it?" I pulled out a book.

"Yes, seems like it."

"Let's go pay and go shopping for real now!"

We each took one book and went over to the Checkout and paid for it.

As hours passed with some experiences that could last for a very long period of time, like March 7th finding a new camera and us having to drag her away, or Dan Heng standing still whilst looking at the
library.

We were back at the park eating the snacks I brought.

Dan Heng was on his phone, I was just listening to March 7th rant about a guy who bumped into her whilst we were shopping.

"Couldn't he watch where he was going?! I mean he has eyes, so he could just look if there is someone walking in front of him! Ughh!!" March kept ranting whilst I just sighed.

DAN HENG POV -

I mentally sighed as I basically only heard March 7th's ranting. I took out my airpods and put them into my ears and looked through instagram until I came across a mysterious profile.

" [ALIAS NAME], huh? I never seen this profile.." I thought as I looked at the profile, it had many posts, yet they were all with a black cover.

" I'll check it out when I get home... " I thought going out of instagram and turning on some music to block out the annoying ranting.

MARCH 7TH POV -

I am so mad, because a guy bumped into me during my shopping spree with the both, so I kept on ranting and ranting whilst eating the snacks (Y/N) brought!

"I'm telling you, if I meet him again, I'll make sure he regrets it!! Because how dare he! He ruined my entire day now!"

"Cheer up.. It'll be fine. I'm pretty sure it was an accident and not meant on purpose." (Y/N) said, trying to calm me down.

"I guess you're right.." I nodded, trying to calm me down before we turned at Dan Heng as he said something, but I didn't really understand him.

"What did you you just say?" I asked.

"I said, it's 6 PM. We should go home now, it's late."

"Good Idea." (Y/N) agreed and I nodded.

"I guess so, see you both tomorrow then!!" I said enthusiastically before standing up with Dan heng and going home.

(Y/N) POV -

As they both left, I left to home too.

"March ate my snacks... great.." I sighed as I walked home.

As soon as I got home Silver wolf was nowhere to be seen, so I went to my room directly to change.

DAN HENG POV -

As I got home, I went up to my room and checked out the mysterious instagram account I found earlier at the park.

Still, only black post covers.

" Wouldn't hurt to look at a post, right? " I wonder before tapping a post only to be meet with a cold, yet warm melody.

" What is this feeling..? It's like my chest is tightening.. " I wonder, completly shocked at what suddenly is happening.

"Who created this melody..? It feels so warm.. yet so cold." I mumble.

I scrolled through their posts that all have different melodies, yet still having the same effect as the first melody.

"I need to find out who made this.. It's like a urge to find out who did this as this really just hurts but also it's like it sets me free." I was astonished.

The composer really seems very talented.

₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ₊˚

hii, i just wanna apologize quickly that there hasn't been a update in a while!

I had a few exams before, so I didn't havr much time to update, so sorry!!

I hope you guys can forgive me, and I'll try my best to update it every weekend!

— niyu

₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ₊˚

Word count : 1064 words