Part 1

"You came looking for trouble?"

"Since when did Shizun change his name to trouble?"

"He is Mo Weiyu, the Ink Master, the Fairy Tramper, and Mo Ran Jr. "

"Wanning, pay attention to me."

"In life, there may be destiny, just as Nangong Si was destined to die in his prime and Ye Wangxi was destined to become a red-handed gentleman, the Summit of life and death was destined to be a disaster."

"Both love and hate, neither can escape."

"Only Chu Wanning can."

"He has a small mole behind his left ear. There's extra sensitivity if you kiss him there."

"As long as his body is not ashes, as long as he can still see him every day."

"He could feel that Chu Wanning wasn't dead."

"It was too hard to admit that he had killed the last person in the world who was hanging on to him."

"Two lifetimes. He ruined it all at his own hands."

"But, in the end, all he got in response was the hovering leaves and the shadows of the flowers. But the man with beautiful eyes beneath the begonias will never, ever look up at him again, not even for one last time."

"For the price of that momentary glance is the endless entanglement that follows the life of Chu Wanning."

"Everyone expects the world to be fair, but from the moment of birth, fate is not fair."

"Love is sometimes as fast as a thunderbolt and sometimes as slow as a dripping stone."

"I'm so dirty, I'll get you dirty too." Mo Ran whispered.

"Yeah, I'm majestic. Can't I be majestic?"

"If anyone in this world deserves to have his core ripped out alive and be reviled by all, it shouldn't be him." Chu Wanning said hoarsely l, "I will take his place."

"Once standing in the red lotus pavilion, Mo Ran, dressed in black said to Chu Wanning, who had been sleeping for a long time."

"Stay with me."

Now, in the deep valley of Nanping, Chu Wanning, dressed in white, overlaps with the emperor of his day. He reached out and touched Mo Ran's bloodless face: "Stay with me."

He embraced Chu Wanning and he said, "Sleep Wanning, sleep, I'll hold you. You're afraid of the cold, I'll keep you warm."