Part 2

"Master, I will hold your umbrella for the rest of my life."

"Two lifetimes, all yours."
"No regrets."

"Master, let's start all over again.
Good or bad.
Please, just pay attention to me, okay."

"Twenty years and two lifetimes in the blink of an eye."

"After all, a scratch in the water can return to peace, but a wound in the wood will always generate the bone."

"Mo Ran isn't a mundane object, it is astonishing."

"A box containing 1825 sheets."

"The person who made the dumplings seemed to know exactly how big his mouth could hold, what size to eat in his mouth without being uncomfortable."

"The Fairy Tramper, the emperor who wreaked havoc in the world, will rarely, if ever, look back on this time, never again to honor the promise he made in his mother's arms, with a childish voice and clean eyes."

"He said, "You let me fuck you once, and I'll agree to your terms."

"Good dreams Master."

"There was another phrase pressed into his heart that he dared not to utter even when no one heard it."

"Wangning, good dreams"

"For a moment it was as if he saw the man lying beneath him again in his previous life, gasping for air, opening his unfocused, lax eyes, his body shivering thinly, his voice raspy, unable to stop moaning,"

"Please, want more."

"Two lifetimes overlap one another."

"May it be the first lifetime or the second one, Taxia-jun or Ink Master, he was always in my bed, under me."