Chapter 2

3rd person POV

Previously His Will solace was making out with............. 

               Linda  from the Aphrodite cabin. Nico was shocked because most of the Aphrodite Cabin shipped them But he then realized it was that ONE Aphrodite camper that gave him dirty looks when no one else was looking . Nico was heart-broken and he wanted to be completely shocked but....... a little part of his head was always saying that he wasn't good enough for Will. That he was just a gross , gothy , emo , disgusting , creepy son of Hades that everyone hated , except for a select few people.(AN: Guys Nico is wrong lots of people love him) He watched in horror as Will and Linda continued  kissing . Silent tears poured out of his eyes. 

Nico POV                                            

I was absolutely devastated to see MY boyfriend make out with Linda . I couldn't believe my own eyes..... except i could. I knew I wasn't good enough for him . Before i knew it I was crying                " W-Will  " I barely managed to croak out through my tears . I realized i was full on sobbing               Will gasped " I-I can explain " he said . I couldn't even look at him so instead i looked at my feet .   " how long has this been going one "  I managed to say. Thankfully I didn't stutter otherwise it wouldn't have sounded as scary . "W-What d-do you mean" Will sounded absolutely terrified .       " HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FREAKING CHEATING ON ME " I screamed . The room became darker and the temperature dropped DRASTICALLY. " W-what do you m-mean" Will knew exactly what I meant but he was trying to sound innocent . I looked at the girl who is probably his girlfriend. She was pretty I have to admit that. She looked scared. " Will you know exactly what I meant. Now tell me how long have you been cheating on me." I said it quietly. Dangerously Quiet. " T-three months" he stuttered. " 3 months . 3 Months . 3 MONTHS. U have been cheating on me for 3 whole months . I-I can't believe it . I-I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU " . i was furious ,so this is why Will was distant , and mean , and more abusive . I ran off in tears . " W-Wait N-Nico please don't tell anyone" Pleaded Will. I ignored him and just ran off.

                                                 404 words is pretty good -L.N.R