Chapter 1

I do not own the characters

I do not own the characters. All rights go to J.K Rowling.

I did not create the cover. Fan art was made by: elivrayn

Please message me and I will take it down !

If you are great at fan arts and book cover making, pls let me know bcs i suck at it

English is not my first language so pls go easy on me im shy

<3

——————

Hermione

Hermione rushed through the crowd of the busy pedestrian street of London when she realised that the bottle shop was closing in 10 minutes.

"Shit, shit.." she muttered as she took a peek of her watch.

Honestly, why do people walk so.. horribly slow?

It's a Friday, dummy.

Right.

Brightest Witch of Her Age? I beg to differ.

Oh, sod off.

When the shop appeared in her line of sight, she released a relieved sigh and started to walk faster.

She pushed the door after a rather complicated attempt at opening it.

Merlin, Muggles really do love their heavy woods.

The bell rang as she stepped through and she wasted no time to run towards the red wine aisle.

She put one hand on her hip and tapped one finger on her other hand on her chin as she thinks.

Shall we go for a cheeky Pinot?

Or Cabernet Sauvignon?

Oooh, how about Tequila?

Images of Ginny rushing through her Floo in her office came to her mind. The fellow witch was in distress due to her wedding planning monstrosity.

When Hermione asked what happened, Ginny said, "The florist had to cancel last minute because they couldn't make their flowers bloom in time for my bloody wedding."

She remembered the witch sitting across from her as she wiped the tears off her cheeks with at least 30 tissues, and they were the 3 ply ones too.

Hermione patted the poor witch's shoulder as she kept on shouting, "4 WEEKS HERMIONE, I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 4 WEEKS AND MY FLORIST JUST CANCELLED ON ME! WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCKING—"

And rest were history.

She cringed at the memory and turned her body towards the hard liquors.

"Tequila it is."